Bracken County 52 Harrison County 40 (10th Region Quarterfinals)

As bad as this was everyone should have saw Hinsons tie..

In any other situation, I would agree. But no better tie for the Polar Bears coach to be wearing in a big game!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Spencer Free plays HC wins. Neither team looked good IMO. Polar Bears better buckle up before Monday night. Camels are dangerous and no more playing at the Igloo this season....

Bracken won that game by 7.

If the Igloo is responsible for Campbell missing 35 field goals and 6 free throws(according to KHSAA), then you're right.

Will only assume they had a few turnovers as well. Yet, with these facts, it still falls on the officiating.

By the way, I agree that Campbell should be a huge favorite in this next game.

I see talk about "is Kendall's seat getting hot" ? I would think not he won a district and brought some hardware back with a not so good Harrison co team. I think a better question would be is Hinson's seat hot ? No hardware or banners with what everyone believed to be brackens best team in years ?

I see talk about "is Kendall's seat getting hot" ? I would think not he won a district and brought some hardware back with a not so good Harrison co team. I think a better question would be is Hinson's seat hot ? No hardware or banners with what everyone believed to be brackens best team in years ?

People in that county think he's the next best thing since sliced bread. Only way he leaves Bracken is if he does it willingly to go someplace else.