Bracken County 52 Harrison County 40 (10th Region Quarterfinals)

Game was a snoozer...

Felt any sort of momentum the breds were gaining was ended in the 3rd quarter with a missed technical and terrible charge call back to back

One of these teams season had to end tonight and the other on Monday.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Game was a snoozer...

Felt any sort of momentum the breds were gaining was ended in the 3rd quarter with a missed technical and terrible charge call back to back

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Game was a snoozer...

I feel like Bracken County did get away with that technical and we know it. I don't know if they didn't see it but other than that the game was greatly officiated I thought. Those guys were good.

I feel like Bracken County did get away with that technical and we know it. I don't know if they didn't see it but other than that the game was greatly officiated I thought. Those guys were good.

For the most part it was alright just felt that those 2 calls or missed calls I guess were momentum killers

And wore his short sleeve shirt and tie combination. Kendall is in an odd situation. He won districts, but he also lost 25 games.

Could put Mike Honcho in that hot seat. He seems to know a lot about coaching and knows a great coach when he sees one.

And wore his short sleeve shirt and tie combination. Kendall is in an odd situation. He won districts, but he also lost 25 games.

This is a fopa that should put lots and lots of men on the hot seat. Gentlemen: this is not a good look.