Open Job: Bracken County

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting opening, cause I think they could be the favorite going into their district. Is there someone on the coaching staff that will jump up and take it? If they bring in someone new, do they try and implement a passing game?
It looks to me like it will be someone new from outside the program. I have an idea of people that might apply but it's just speculation.

This is quite a surprise. I thought he would Coach this class of to be seniors and then maybe go back to the Clay County region to accept a Coaching position. Any reasons for the quick move other than the Clay County job came open?

This is quite a surprise. I thought he would Coach this class of to be seniors and then maybe go back to the Clay County region to accept a Coaching position. Any reasons for the quick move other than the Clay County job came open?

From all I can figure that's it. Sounds like Bracken will be in good shape, he didn't leave the cupboard bare by any means.

I would love to see Coach Charles take over the football program. Would be an excellent choice and would probably be here long term!

He wouldn't be a good hire. I've heard his Fridays are booked from August through December.

:ylsuper:

what about you @Pi? Any interest?

Seeing as how I lack the ability, time, and knowledge to be a HS head coach...

I'd say I'm probably not on the list. It's been quite a few years since Pi called a play.

In all seriousness: this job will be a great job for whoever gets it. A program on a clear upswing after years of struggle. A lot of returning talent, good parent support, (the last two home games had over 1,000 people in attendance.) and the likely pre-season favorite to win district.