Open Job: Bracken County

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily the best choice. I heard he was very interested in taking over and putting his twist on it. He could step right in and the team wouldn't miss a beat.

While I agree, and think the world of Coach Charles. I've sadly heard from multiple sources that he is not interested in even slightly pursuing this job.

I've heard that Coach Elsbernd is putting his name in the hat. I could only imagine the toughness and physicality this guy would bring to the field especially after turning the basketball team into a winner this year. The Polar Bears calling card has been a physical running game and tough defense, I could see it continuing with him behind the wheel.

I know he coached the middle school team last season and they were extremely tough. He could bring Jason Hinson along to help create an unstoppable force.

Honcho, nice to see you are still around. Hopped right out of hoops season, skipped baseball and onto football I see.

Really liked what Coach Sizemore accomplished at BC. The move to Clay Co. appears to be rough sledding ahead. 4th coach in 4 consecutive years for this team. 6 program wins over last 4 years at Clay, with 5 games in 2016 they failed to even score. I do not know Coach Sizemore's background. Is this move, leaving potential #1 District favorite that he and his staff built from scratch, a going home move? Or, what?

Really liked what Coach Sizemore accomplished at BC. The move to Clay Co. appears to be rough sledding ahead. 4th coach in 4 consecutive years for this team. 6 program wins over last 4 years at Clay, with 5 games in 2016 they failed to even score. I do not know Coach Sizemore's background. Is this move, leaving potential #1 District favorite that he and his staff built from scratch, a going home move? Or, what?

Yep. He grew up in Clay County. Transferred to play football at N. Laurel, but born and raised in Clay Co.