Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brigham Young 79 Gonzaga 71

Featured Replies

I'm not shocked they lost but I'm shocked they lost on their home court.

BYU has had success the last three years in Spokane, so not a "huge" surprise.

 

I'm sure most did not see the game, and assume a tight contest. What's shocking about this result/score, is the Zags jumped out to a 16-2 lead at home, and got beat.

I'm not shocked they lost but I'm shocked they lost on their home court.

 

Maybe some on here should post that they are an NIT team. :idunno:

Maybe some on here should post that they are an NIT team. :idunno:

 

I don't think that they are an NIT team, but they certainly are not the title contender that many (especially the media) is making them out to be. No way they beat 4 / 5 legit teams in a row. Their schedule hasn't prepared them for such.

Maybe some on here should post that they are an NIT team. :idunno:

 

:lol2:

Maybe some on here should post that they are an NIT team. :idunno:

 

They're not an NIT team, they're an NIT contender, get it right! :lol2:

Maybe some on here should post that they are an NIT team. :idunno:

 

They're still very good. I don't think there's a team in the nation that would look forward to playing them in the first 4 games of the tournament.

Could this be the team that gets beat by a 16 seed?

Those of you questioning Gonzaga how many times have you seen them play? They have non conference wins over Arizona, Florida and Iowa State. While not as good of quality they beat two other Power 5 teams in Washington and Tennesse.

Could this be the team that gets beat by a 16 seed?

 

Not gonna happen.

Those of you questioning Gonzaga how many times have you seen them play? They have non conference wins over Arizona, Florida and Iowa State. While not as good of quality they beat two other Power 5 teams in Washington and Tennesse.

I haven't watched one second of a game they've played so no idea how good they are. That said I think everyone is just tired of the Gonzaga hype year in and year out only to have them come up small on the tourney.

I haven't watched one second of a game they've played so no idea how good they are. That said I think everyone is just tired of the Gonzaga hype year in and year out only to have them come up small on the tourney.

 

Didn't they make it last year to the elite 8? That's not bad at all, if you ask me. I may be wrong but could have sworn they were playing in that second weekend

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.