Kentucky Recruiting 2018

letabrotherspeak

I believe UK is trying to land big fish outside of the state (which they are doing very well), knowing the in-state kids 'Bleed Blue' and they can offer at any time they want to.

If so, not a bad strategy. If not, it would be shameful to lose in-state talent.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's big news. Offers from Bama, LSU, and Florida State.

And those offers were amplified because Williams wasn't committed at the time. Now his commitment to UK received far more publicity than it otherwise would have.

IMG_20170526_033154.jpg

From KSR:

You are looking a picture of Alex Reigelsperger, a four-star pass rushing Kentucky commit, and Joker Phillips, a former UK player, head coach and current Cincinnati assistant coach. Reigelsperger is rocking Bearcats’ attire. The picture was taken by Reigelsperger’s teammate, Blue Smith, the nation’s top-ranked athlete and Vince Marrow’s most coveted recruit left in Ohio. The picture was taken at the University of Cincinnati.

I don’t know what to say, other than: “Back the hell off, Joker.”

[ATTACH]62056[/ATTACH]

From KSR:

You are looking a picture of Alex Reigelsperger, a four-star pass rushing Kentucky commit, and Joker Phillips, a former UK player, head coach and current Cincinnati assistant coach. Reigelsperger is rocking Bearcats’ attire. The picture was taken by Reigelsperger’s teammate, Blue Smith, the nation’s top-ranked athlete and Vince Marrow’s most coveted recruit left in Ohio. The picture was taken at the University of Cincinnati.

I don’t know what to say, other than: “Back the hell off, Joker.”

Or say the same thing to Reigelsperger...I think Joker is just doing his job.

Or say the same thing to Reigelsperger...I think Joker is just doing his job.

I currently live on UC's campus because the wife is an employee. I should have taken off work and worn my UK gear around campus so he knows UK is everywhere!