letabrotherspeak

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like it's just a matter of time until Blue Smith commits to UK.

If he does, do you think it will stick? I'm sure having Alex and the others in his ear won't hurt, but that will be a tough commit to hang on to I'm sure. Same for Williams the QB, who has now visited FSU, although he continues to say the right things.

If he does, do you think it will stick? I'm sure having Alex and the others in his ear won't hurt, but that will be a tough commit to hang on to I'm sure. Same for Williams the QB, who has now visited FSU, although he continues to say the right things.

I think so, UK is appealing, kids love the atmosphere, get to play in the SEC and these Ohio kids don't have to deal with the OSU must win a title pressure.

For the non Ohio guys like Williams or Mac Jones, those are the kids who are more likely to go elsewhere, if they do.

Talented 3 star kid, another tough loss for UC and my man Fick. He's gonna have to start hitting on some.

UC got 4* Lasalle TE Josh Whyle (UK target) today, who was higher on their board than Bates.

UC got 4* Lasalle TE Josh Whyle (UK target) today, who was higher on their board than Bates.

Good to see UC land a top 20 Ohio kid but with UK having Bates who's ranked essentially the same and with UK probably landing Blue Smith who will convert to TE more than likely, I dont know if it was the right fit for UK.

Good to see UC land a top 20 Ohio kid but with UK having Bates who's ranked essentially the same and with UK probably landing Blue Smith who will convert to TE more than likely, I dont know if it was the right fit for UK.

You should tell that to Vince Morrow. He trashed UC at every possible turn, and lost Whyle as a result. They wanted Josh BAD...

• 2 weeks later...

Take this FWIW, but this came from a teammate of the two...

EL JEFE ‏

@Natecollins7 6:14 PM - 19 Apr 2017

Im gonna be weak at all the bbn twitter pages when alex nor blue end up going there

David Gibson Sr.‏ @dmtgsr 5h5 hours ago

Replying to @Natecollins7

Alex committed to them already.

Nate Shelton‏ @Nate_Shelton 4h4 hours ago

Doesn't mean he can't change. Schools push for commitments had on visits. Also said if Hawkins came to UC, that he would too. We'll see.

David Gibson Sr.‏ @dmtgsr 4h4 hours ago

Yeah I'm sort of getting the feeling he may not be all in down in Lexington

With Aeneas Hawkins now trending toward UC, would make perfect sense....

Chad Brendel‏ @ChadBrendel 10h10 hours ago

2018 4 star WR Blue Smith was on an unofficial visit to Cincinnati today. #Bearcats

Take this FWIW, but this came from a teammate of the two...

EL JEFE ��‏

@Natecollins7 6:14 PM - 19 Apr 2017

Im gonna be weak at all the bbn twitter pages when alex nor blue end up going there������������������

David Gibson Sr.‏ @dmtgsr 5h5 hours ago

Replying to @Natecollins7

Alex committed to them already.

Nate Shelton‏ @Nate_Shelton 4h4 hours ago

Doesn't mean he can't change. Schools push for commitments had on visits. Also said if Hawkins came to UC, that he would too. We'll see.

David Gibson Sr.‏ @dmtgsr 4h4 hours ago

Yeah I'm sort of getting the feeling he may not be all in down in Lexington

With Aeneas Hawkins now trending toward UC, would make perfect sense....

@ShaneKinnee247 19h19 hours ago

#UK commit Alex Reigelsperger has stayed in contact and has "serious" interest in #UC. Visiting in the summer

Shouldn't these be in the UC thread.

Shouldn't these be in the UC thread.

Everything I posted has to do with their recruitment. Considering Reigelsperger is a commit and Blue Smith is a priority target, I see no issue with posting that stuff in here. Posted in the UC thread when Reigelsperger committed to UK since he was a main target for them.