Elizabethtown 67 Simon Kenton 65

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot of complaining about physical play. SK usually is the aggressor.

Are you serious? Not about physicality here buddy, it's about the illegality of jada stinson actions, and why the officials, and E-towns coach allowed it all to continue. Believe this, if a player from SK ever threw a punch, they would have NEVER been given the opportunity to do it again! Don't believe you can get in trouble with the law for playing physical basketball, but I do know for a fact , you can for punching someone the head. It's called assult!

What bothers me the most is the blatancy of the officiating. Just glad this was in a game that had little meaning, and not in a district game that could've ended a teams season. Unless you were in attendance you will never understand!

I wasn't their so I can't comment directly. However, speaking to someone I trust and doesn't embellish to much. They pretty much have old me the same to the above threads

Meier does not get a fair shake from 90% of the refs I have watched. They really don't know how to ref a kid that has that big of a size differential. They seem to think that she can take hits and it's ok, but if she gets near anyone they blow the whistle even when the opposing team initiated contact

Bright note from the game I heard. SK really battled thru everything, they didn't quit Niece and Harney both played very well. Buckner for the first time started showing her athleticism since her injury. Stamper back from injury and did well. Gilliam really frustrated the Stinson girl with her defense. Very very good minutes from host of players. Bush, jones, harmeyer, dressman.

They told me they didn't think the team could face more adversity than they did last night. If that is the case, could be a great learning experience to help battle hard them now the post season is here.

They kept commenting how proud they were of the girls for battling thru all of the contact and never quitting. When they were put on there butt, they got right back up after it. If that is the case, great job by the coaches for keeping them focused and not letting them back down, better job by the players for not losing their cool and competing

Flip side, sounds like elizabethtown and khsaa has some issues to take care of. Bad time of year for this sort of thing

If Stinson is the same kid who started throwing punches on our Assumption player on summer ball at Mercy (and I am pretty sure she is) then she needs to be done!!!! Forever! That kid is a thug and malice to good sports! She needs to be kicked out forever!

Khsaa has been made aware of her actions and hope they act accordingly, given the fact there is a history of her acting in such a manner. Grapevine says this was one of the reasons Mudd stepped down this summer.

Apparently disciplinary actions on her were thwarted by E-towns officials. Hope Khsaa does the right thing and doesn't worry about timing, ie districts, regionals etc... etc.

If Stinson is the same kid who started throwing punches on our Assumption player on summer ball at Mercy (and I am pretty sure she is) then she needs to be done!!!! Forever! That kid is a thug and malice to good sports! She needs to be kicked out forever!

I wonder if the previous Coach tried to disqualify this girl, but administration resisted. Parents big donors? Officiating complicit?

If everyone is honestly going to sit there and believe the KHSAA is going to step in and do something about this then you're in for a rude awakening. As we've seen time and time again NOTHING is ever done. They like to take a back seat and let things play out. I believe the girl from E-town is a senior and all the state is going to do is take their sweet time and not do anything at all.

I've seen some boot leg footage of the action and I can't believe the officials didn't do anything more than a bogus warning and a "common" tech. These 3 should be ashamed of themselves. I would feel an investigation by the KHSAA into these officials should be more important that the player. From what I've heard the "out of region" coaches don't get to rank the officials after the game. Can anyone confirm this? If this is true than since SK was at E-town the only coach that got the rank these officials would be the E-town coach. Does that not set up an official being biased right out of the gate? If you know you're one chance to ref in the regional or even state for that matter lays in the hands of one out of the two coaches. Who do you think you're going to call a good game for?

This is a 100% accurate statement. I saw a video this year from a Dixie game where Meier actually took a young Dixie player out, and it was not dealt with either. I can also recall a certain Bosse grabbing a players feet and throwing elbows and punches. It sounds like maybe their coach is getting a taste of his own medicine for how he allows his players to behave.

This is a 100% accurate statement. I saw a video this year from a Dixie game where Meier actually took a young Dixie player out, and it was not dealt with either. I can also recall a certain Bosse grabbing a players feet and throwing elbows and punches. It sounds like maybe their coach is getting a taste of his own medicine for how he allows his players to behave.

Better have the tape to back accusations like that!

If everyone is honestly going to sit there and believe the KHSAA is going to step in and do something about this then you're in for a rude awakening. As we've seen time and time again NOTHING is ever done. They like to take a back seat and let things play out. I believe the girl from E-town is a senior and all the state is going to do is take their sweet time and not do anything at all.

I've seen some boot leg footage of the action and I can't believe the officials didn't do anything more than a bogus warning and a "common" tech. These 3 should be ashamed of themselves. I would feel an investigation by the KHSAA into these officials should be more important that the player. From what I've heard the "out of region" coaches don't get to rank the officials after the game. Can anyone confirm this? If this is true than since SK was at E-town the only coach that got the rank these officials would be the E-town coach. Does that not set up an official being biased right out of the gate? If you know you're one chance to ref in the regional or even state for that matter lays in the hands of one out of the two coaches. Who do you think you're going to call a good game for?

If this is true, it explains a LOT!