Mayweather vs McGregor

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$$$ will be the hang up. No way Connor gets the same amount as Floyd and I bet that's why Connor will never sign.

Connor should be able to make as much for this one fight as he will for all of his UFC fights combined. I'd be surprised if he turns it down.

Connor should be able to make as much for this one fight as he will for all of his UFC fights combined. I'd be surprised if he turns it down.

I agree, but egos get involved when one guy is making 25% to the other guys 75% if that's what they offer.

None the less, its a huge payday for both regardless of how its split.

If McGregor gets his money he will retire a happy man after getting his brains beat our by Mr. Floyd.

Floyd won't beat his brains in. He'll point him to death. It'll go the distance with Floyd avoiding contact for the most part in my opinion.

Floyd won't beat his brains in. He'll point him to death. It'll go the distance with Floyd avoiding contact for the most part in my opinion.

I have been to a few major boxing matches, the speed of them is unreal. Way faster than those MMA guys.

I bet Mayweather KOs him in round 1.

If it's an MMA fight, Conner wins, and wins easy. Unfotunately, it's a boxing match. So Floyd wins, probably pretty easily, in what I think will be a pretty boring, uneventful. match.

It wont matter if its MMA or not. Floyd will KO him in round 1 as soon as he gets close enough to be punched.