Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia 71 Louisville 55

Featured Replies

The Cards led 34-32 at the half, but Virginia opened the 2nd half with a 22-5 run.

VJ King is a heck of a player... but watching him play defense explains why he hasn't been getting many minutes. Yikes.

Pretty selfish stuff from Mathiang and Adell

There are just some teams that have your number. All VA. has to do is show up. It is hard to figure out.

Lot of guys getting valuable experience for the tournament run and improving quality of our depth.

Lot of guys getting valuable experience for the tournament run and improving quality of our depth.

 

Great first post! Love the optimistic take.

 

Welcome to BGP.

Glad I didn't waste a second watching this foreseeable outcome.

The first half had me like YEEEES, I KNEW IT!

 

The second half…. I walked my happy optimism out to the curb and placed it alongside last week’s hopes and dreams, I mean trash.

Glad I didn't waste a second watching this foreseeable outcome.

 

So when you question whether UK fans would rather watch Duke play someone to hope they lose over a UK game vs. someone like LSU...you really meant that you just don't watch all UL games? lol.

The Cards played a pretty good first half to be so short-handed, and then the 2nd half run came.

I would hate to be Mathiang and Adel this week.

So when you question whether UK fans would rather watch Duke play someone to hope they lose over a UK game vs. someone like LSU...you really meant that you just don't watch all UL games? lol.

 

I'm not watching any game against UVA or any road game against Notre Dame until they win one again. They all go the same way, and there's no since in being frustrated after two and a half hours when I already know the outcome. That's what DVR is for.

I'm not watching any game against UVA or any road game against Notre Dame until they win one again. They all go the same way, and there's no since in being frustrated after two and a half hours when I already know the outcome. That's what DVR is for.

 

That's what beers are for brother haha!

That's what beers are for brother haha!

 

:lol2:

 

Even you don't have enough beer to drown that out. :lol:

King is going to be a good player.

 

Louisville will be ok.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.