Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Most-Despised Florida Gators Ever ???

Featured Replies

While I was in the other thread about despised players, I got to thinking there's a quite a list from just Florida Gators of the past. Who would be your starting Five of most despicable Gators? I dislike UF so much that I could come up with a second and third team.

 

Here's my top Five:

1. Joakim Noah

2. Jason Williams

3. Teddy Dupay

4. Matt Walsh

5. Nick Calathes

Joakim Noah

Nick Calathes

Scottie Wilbeken

Matt Walsh tops the list for me.

Mick Hubert

 

OH MYYYYY!!!!!

No love for Dwayne Schintzius?

I think I would have to go with Aaron Hernandez. The others were just annoying.

Noah ...why is this even a question here ? :lol2:

Williams and Walsh or my honorable mentions but I have called the big haired chest thumper too many bgp word filter violations to count. :angrybird9:

Edited by oldrambler

While I was in the other thread about despised players, I got to thinking there's a quite a list from just Florida Gators of the past. Who would be your starting Five of most despicable Gators? I dislike UF so much that I could come up with a second and third team.

 

Here's my top Five:

1. Joakim Noah

2. Jason Williams

3. Teddy Dupay

4. Matt Walsh

5. Nick Calathes

 

How could you hate this guy?

 

Andrew DeClerq was always kind of a goober. But he also played alongside the coolest Florida Gator of all time, Demetri Hill. Who can forget "The Meat Hook?"

  • Author
No love for Dwayne Schintzius?

 

I feel bad that he died at age 43 but it seems like he was at Florida for at least that long.

  • Author
Andrew DeClerq was always kind of a goober. But he also played alongside the coolest Florida Gator of all time, Demetri Hill. Who can forget "The Meat Hook?"

 

 

DeClerq made my All Second Team of UF Deplorables.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.