Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 34 Beechwood 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I said that this game was gonna be all CCH, I'm still surprised with the Beechwood goose egg.

How long has it been since Beechwood has been shutout 2 weeks in a row?

  • Author

I wonder if CovCath could maybe play with Kettering Alter?

 

 

Anyway, solid special teams from the Colonels tonight.

 

Tough one next week for the Colonels. :scared:

Ugly game in so many ways. Beechwood's offense was not good. Bankemper ran hard, the qb looks like a good athlete , and Pete K. looks like a good player. However, as a unit they struggled. CCH's D played pretty well.

 

34-0 with CCH's offense not playing well says that the Tigers are not #3 in NKY.

First time I've ever seen a forward bounce pass called complete.

Ugly game in so many ways. Beechwood's offense was not good. Bankemper ran hard, the qb looks like a good athlete , and Pete K. looks like a good player. However, as a unit they struggled. CCH's D played pretty well.

 

34-0 with CCH's offense not playing well says that the Tigers are not #3 in NKY.

The thing is who is #3 then??????

Quickslick is going to need to do some spinning after this one -- he may feel differently about Alter's chances of rolling through No.KY (Unless CovCath was the ONE team you were talking about before the game).

 

Great Crowd. Not a great game -- very one-sided. No way Beechwood beats Ryle.

 

Super atmosphere tonight for a high school football game. By the way, it lasted every minute of 3 hours.

The thing is who is #3 then??????

Has to be Ryle.

 

Back to the game...

B Brown had about 150 yards total offense on about 15 carries and one reception.

The thing is who is #3 then??????

 

Ryle

First time I've ever seen a forward bounce pass called complete.

 

cshs81, in fact from my angle, it looked to be thrown from behind the QB to the RB, and would have been a fumble if not picked up and run with.... If I am wrong, and I just might be (;)) and the referees missed the call, it wasn't the only one they missed called tonight..... One of the worst refereed game called, I have seen in a long, long, long, time and the game was never in doubt, so it really made no difference at all....but gee........Lets just say, that the rather large referee, on the Beechwood side of the field, was really, really, really having a bad night......

 

Question, did Beechwood get more yards via the yellow flag, or from their offense tonight?

Special hats off to Coach Hautman and the CovCath "Blackshirt" Defense :p:D (yes, I just slapped that label on them). Outstanding job -- they wanted that shutout badly, played hard (led by Sam Flynn who was unreal tonight), and got it on the road.

 

Congrats Coach Hautman and the boys.

cshs81, in fact from my angle, it looked to be thrown from behind the QB to the RB, and would have been a fumble if not picked up and run with....

 

I taped the game. Josh threw the ball from the 16 and Brandon caught it on about the 18. It was actually closer than I expected it to be but it was a forward pass from the angle I saw.

BTW, is halftime over yet?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.