Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone have a problem with visiting team fans leaving a mess?

Featured Replies

Saw this after the game, but didn't take a picture. Chris Jung from the New Era did though. Just wanted peoples thoughts on this.

 

Christian County fans left the following after losing to Hopkinsville tonight. I would take it as a little disrespectful, a lot of people thought it was funny from the Hoptown side, a lot didn't.

 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3T_vMpVYAAHWx5.jpg

photo is from Chris Jung Twitter

C3T_vMpVYAAHWx5.jpg large.jpg

sweep it all up and deposit it at the school front door. :whistling: :lol2:

sweep it all up and deposit it at the school front door. :whistling: :lol2:

I know someone with a

That looks like confetti, so I'm struggling to see what the problem really is. Lots of schools' student sections toss up confetti, and it's not like it damages anything. There's gonna be a cleaning crew in the gym after the game anyway. Doesn't seem like sweeping this up would be any more backbreaking than picking up leftover cups, hot dog wrappers and popcorn bags.

My first thought, is we have trouble with the home team making a mess. It would be nice if people took their trash to the garbage.

With the lack of attendance, be it for any high school sporting event happening all over the Country, I would think, as long, as it is what I see in the picture, most schools would care less, as they are just happy to see the students attending the game!

Yes, agree with previous posters. That stuff is easy to clean up. Now if you start finding chocolate sauce, spaghetti and chicken bones up in the stands ...

I'm with Theoldguy on this one, so many high school games have very small crowds and terrible atmospheres. It is great to see the aftermath of an enthusiastic crowd. Sweep it up and hope your students take the same spirit with them to their gym.

I have more of a problem with the gay slurs that some of the students were chanting last night. Confetti is on and fun. 2 minutes with a broom and it's fixed.

Yes, agree with previous posters. That stuff is easy to clean up. Now if you start finding chocolate sauce, spaghetti and chicken bones up in the stands ...

The only problem I see with it it that they did it intentionally after the game. I'll take butts in the seats for a good game and worry about some paper as well. Hope they don't host Hopskinville soon.

Unless I am not seeing the photo correctly, isn't the debris actually on the gym floor itself and not in the stands?

 

So that mean it was thrown there after the game had ended?

 

I have no problem with the visiting fans leaving the stands messy with what had been mentioned like popcorn boxes or cups or confetti but this looks trash was intentionally thrown on the gym floor after the game ended and that certainly is not acceptable.

Looks like it was a celebration after the final horn. Much ado about nothing.

Hoptown won by 20 I'm sure they would take confetti on the floor anytime after a 20 point win over CC.

sweep it all up and deposit it at the school front door. :whistling: :lol2:

 

Send it by FedEx

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.