Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach K Has Seen Enough!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haters gonna hate!!!!!

 

One missed call 100% will determine any game ever. Ignore the 10 awful foul calls on Duke this game. Don't wanna seem biased.

I thought Duke played like Duke in the comeback, Wake Forest strangled on the lead/comeback, and one team was clutch while the other wasn't.

Duke went back to being led by Kennard , question going forward is whether the other studs will continue to let LK be " the man" . If .. If Duke lets LK do his thing and Allen finds his 3 pt stroke duke can be a threat . But I don't see it happening.

I disnt see the game , sounds like they were just a play or two from losing again.

  • Author
Haters gonna hate!!!!!

 

I'm not hating. Just saying what happened. If Wake Forest gets the ball back there and scores...they win.

I'm not hating. Just saying what happened. If Wake Forest gets the ball back there and scores...they win.

 

But yet you say nothing about Childress tackling Grayson Allen which should have been a technical, possible ejection, free throws and Duke ball that wasn't called.

 

#haterinthehouse

Wake Forest had the ball with enough time on the clock to win or tie the game and they failed. Ball game. End of story. Miss me with whatever call should have been made whenever. Piece of advice. Don't let a team end the game on a 13-2 run and maybe you won't get beat.

 

#haters

I am pretty sure you are right. I know that I've heard it before at a bigger program in college bball and I think it was Duke that did it.

 

So ... Duke is bigger than Duke?

I disnt see the game , sounds like they were just a play or two from losing again.

 

They were outplayed all day until the last 10 minutes or so. Duke found guts they hadn't used before and really played good defense and worked for the win.

 

Were they a play or two from losing? Sure. But they didn't. They went out and took the win.

But yet you say nothing about Childress tackling Grayson Allen which should have been a technical, possible ejection, free throws and Duke ball that wasn't called.

 

#haterinthehouse

 

I thought Childress got the Technical, just not tossed.

But yet you say nothing about Childress tackling Grayson Allen which should have been a technical, possible ejection, free throws and Duke ball that wasn't called.

 

#haterinthehouse

 

Actually went back and looked. Childress got a Technical and Kinnard made 1 of 2 FT's on the play.

Kinnard was unstoppable shooting the ball. Dropped 30 in the second half and didn't miss a shot. They needed every bit of it.

But yet you say nothing about Childress tackling Grayson Allen which should have been a technical, possible ejection, free throws and Duke ball that wasn't called.

 

#haterinthehouse

 

I thought Childress got the Technical, just not tossed.

 

Actually went back and looked. Childress got a Technical and Kinnard made 1 of 2 FT's on the play.

 

PP92 was justing using some #AlternativeFacts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.