Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach K Has Seen Enough!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like this little story that Cameron Mills shared about an old school punishment by Rick Pitino back in the day:

 

 

Rick Pitino once made UK players wear red practice jerseys for a week because they were "playing like Louisville"

 

Rick Pitino Once Made Kentucky Players Wear Red Practice Uniforms | Nation of Blue

 

So now after a particularly good week or two, does he make them wear blue ones? :D

We will see how the move plays out over the next few games , not just the next game , but the next few weeks . Will they continue to implode ? Or does this big move work ? We will see

If I'm not mistaken he's done this in the past, and it's always seemed to work well.

 

No issues with it from my end either.

 

This is why I laugh. This is far from the first time it has been done. This is the first time it has been national news. To me that is the real problem. This news came directly from someone in that locker room or their parents and that is a huge problem in my eyes.

This is why I laugh. This is far from the first time it has been done. This is the first time it has been national news. To me that is the real problem. This news came directly from someone in that locker room or their parents and that is a huge problem in my eyes.

 

Yeah, I was trying to think, how did it get out? You know Capel and the rest of the staff kept their mouths shut. So it had to be a player. My money is on Bolden. Cat doesn't seem to be enjoying himself from the bits and pieces of games I've caught.

Yeah, I was trying to think, how did it get out? You know Capel and the rest of the staff kept their mouths shut. So it had to be a player. My money is on Bolden. Cat doesn't seem to be enjoying himself from the bits and pieces of games I've caught.

 

I'd guess Tatum. Bolden has been improving each game and getting more time each game. Body language has been much better recently but it is easy to see why he is the #1 suspect. If there is anyone on the team that seems entitled and hasn't bought in totally my guess would be Tatum. He drives me insane.

Yeah, I was trying to think, how did it get out? You know Capel and the rest of the staff kept their mouths shut. So it had to be a player. My money is on Bolden. Cat doesn't seem to be enjoying himself from the bits and pieces of games I've caught.

 

Good, I love internal problems for Dukies. I hope the source keeps talking.

I'd guess Tatum. Bolden has been improving each game and getting more time each game. Body language has been much better recently but it is easy to see why he is theb#1 suspect. If there is anyone on the team that seems entitled and hasn't bought in totally my guess would be Tatum. He drives me insane.

 

No doubt. Everything I've read seems to imply he (Tatum) has had one foot out the door since he stepped on campus.

Pass first point guards almost equal good chemistry and Duke doesn't have one.

This is why I laugh. This is far from the first time it has been done. This is the first time it has been national news. To me that is the real problem. This news came directly from someone in that locker room or their parents and that is a huge problem in my eyes.

 

 

Since the invention of mainstream social media your supposed to tell everyone anything and everything that happens in your life, didn't you know? If your not tweating out every time you take a poo, your living your life all wrong.

I'd guess Tatum. Bolden has been improving each game and getting more time each game. Body language has been much better recently but it is easy to see why he is the #1 suspect. If there is anyone on the team that seems entitled and hasn't bought in totally my guess would be Tatum. He drives me insane.

 

Tatum was my favorite player in this Duke class. But now when you look at team efficency numbers when he is on the floor , Duke is just an average team. Which makes no sense. The man needs to fix something upstairs to much talent to allow this to happen.

  • Author

Duke with a big win today thanks in large part to a missed call by the referees.

Duke with a big win today thanks in large part to a missed call by the referees.

 

You talking about the one where the WF player wasn't ejected? I agree it was a missed call.

 

 

 

Yeah I know that's not what your talking about, but you gotta get those jabs in when ya can :lol2:

Perhaps this game was a turning point for Duke? Solid comeback.

  • Author
You talking about the one where the WF player wasn't ejected? I agree it was a missed call.

 

 

 

Yeah I know that's not what your talking about, but you gotta get those jabs in when ya can :lol2:

 

No I'm talking about when the ball clearly hit the front of the rim but the shot clock didn't reset...then the ball went out of bounds off a Duke player.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.