Well, what chaos is going to happen at Inauguration by Democrats?

jericho

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was ever "OK" with any group paying people to protest?

I'm not OK with people killing kittens. Do I need to post that?

Agreed that paying people to protest is rotten no matter who does it. That seems to be a "left only" phenomenon so far. Unless I am missing something, I have not heard of right leaning folks doing it. Now if they have, I totally condemn it. It is not a funny thing as it can lead to innocent people getting hurt or worse. It also sets up a false narrative (fake news if you will)...

It should go both ways for you guys too. If you were OK with Obama and the Dems doing something, you should be OK with Trump and the Repubs doing it.

You guys meaning me and Clyde?

Yes, if something is wrong, it is wrong. If it is right, it is right. If I disagree with a position, I disagree with it. I don't care if it is Dems or Republicans or Libertarians or whoever.

Except we KNOW the Dems did this. You are just wondering if the R's are involved in doing something like this. Is there any evidence you have seen?

All I know is what I posted. It's simple. We've gotten to the the lunacy level in politics now where someone feels like disparaging the other side by paying protesters.

It's not a condemnation on a party. It's a condemnation on us.

Agreed that paying people to protest is rotten no matter who does it. That seems to be a "left only" phenomenon so far. Unless I am missing something, I have not heard of right leaning folks doing it. Now if they have, I totally condemn it. It is not a funny thing as it can lead to innocent people getting hurt or worse. It also sets up a false narrative (fake news if you will)...

Right leaning? Where does James O' Keefe fall on your scale?

You guys meaning me and Clyde?

Yes, if something is wrong, it is wrong. If it is right, it is right. If I disagree with a position, I disagree with it. I don't care if it is Dems or Republicans or Libertarians or whoever.

No, guys as in the anti-Trump, pro Obama crowd.

As you, I am against anyone doing this.

Who was ever "OK" with any group paying people to protest?

I'm not OK with people killing kittens. Do I need to post that?

Well Clyde, obviously someone was OK with it or it would have never happened.

To your second point, yep. There are those out there that enjoy that sort of sickness.

Back in ancient history you can read about Segretti and the Nixon campaign.

Well Clyde, obviously someone was OK with it or it would have never happened.

To your second point, yep. There are those out there that enjoy that sort of sickness.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

Are we sure Breitbart favorite son James O'Keefe didn't pay these people to stage these protests?

He wouldn't do that. Would he?

Counter-Sting Catches James O'Keefe Network Attempting To Sow Chaos At Trump's Inauguration | The Huffington Post

Maybe CNN or Buzzfeed or MSNBC or HuffPost or WaPo or NYT set this up. I'm sure it's not real.

I hope who ever tried to do that is out of a job and if possible prosecuted.

Thank you Clyde.

I constantly see posts like that one by mt.ref which seem to argue that there is no problem with Trump or Republicans doing something because Obama and/or Dems did it. That is a terrible argument to make. The poster hated it when Obama and/or Dems did it. But it is ok for Trump/R's to do it because Obama/D's did it? If you hated/opposed something when Obama/D's did it, then you should hate it when Trump/R's do it. That is one of the worst arguments someone can make and it happens in thread after thread after thread.

I can't click "Like" on this enough.

That argument is so tired and illogical, and it's often said like it's something mic dropping brilliant.