Well, what chaos is going to happen at Inauguration by Democrats?

jericho

I can't click "Like" on this enough.

That argument is so tired and illogical, and it's often said like it's something mic dropping brilliant.

I don't recall people publically setting up protest and announcing it and being proud of it when Obama was doing the inauguration.

Did people plan protest to distrupt Obama at the inauguration?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall people publically setting up protest and announcing it and being proud of it when Obama was doing the inauguration.

Did people plan protest to distrupt Obama at the inauguration?

When people can't see that Trump is quite a whole different kettle of fish, or a complete horse of a different color with an over the top off putting character, I honesty don't know what to tell them if they can't see this all on their own.

You really can't compare him being the president and people's reaction to it to Obama, or just about ANYONE.

THIS. IS. ENTIRELY. DIFFERENT.

In the annoyingly repetitive words of Donald Trump...

"Believe Me".

The only thing that was unusual about Obama regarding the history of the presidency is that he is black, and no matter how much some on the right objected to that, they certainly knew better than to raise much of an initial stink about it, however their annoyingly tired nonstop blaming everything on him including the weather for 8 solid years spoke volumes of people's true colors that they were never going to give him a chance, and twisted everything in their spin factory to fit the narrative that he was a failure.

Though I did think that Bush stole the election in 2000, and I didn't at all care for him, nor do I really think that he was actually anything but a man in a suit with his Dad and Cheney pulling the strings, and that he crassly and tactlessly muscled his way into the White House like he was the new sheriff with guns in his holsters, he at least sorta resembled a legitimate president, and in being as such just like most elections no matter the party people tend to settle into a form of acceptance at least acknowledging that the other guy is at least somewhat qualified and has the proper temperament to be our country's leader.

You can't say this about Trump, so this is why you see such an unprecedented reaction from the masses.

To act all surprised by it like you're shaking your head in disbelief screams a serious disconnect to reality and an understanding of how this is GRAVELY DIFFERENT.

I can't click "Like" on this enough.

That argument is so tired and illogical, and it's often said like it's something mic dropping brilliant.

I agree that neither side should buy into the "well your side did it so it's OK now". I certainly don't.

Here's my question, where was the outrage from the Dems when Obama and the Dems did do these sorts of things?

When people can't see that Trump is quite a whole different kettle of fish, or a complete horse of a different color with an over the top off putting character, I honesty don't know what to tell them if they can't see this all on their own.

You really can't compare him being the president and people's reaction to it to Obama, or just about ANYONE.

THIS. IS. ENTIRELY. DIFFERENT.

In the annoyingly repetitive words of Donald Trump...

"Believe Me".

The only thing that was unusual about Obama regarding the history of the presidency is that he is black, and no matter how much some on the right objected to that, they certainly knew better than to raise much of an initial stink about it, however their annoyingly tired nonstop blaming everything on him including the weather for 8 solid years spoke volumes of people's true colors that they were never going to give him a chance, and twisted everything in their spin factory to fit the narrative that he was a failure.

Though I did think that Bush stole the election in 2000, and I didn't at all care for him, nor do I really think that he was actually anything but a man in a suit with his Dad and Cheney pulling the strings, and that he crassly and tactlessly muscled his way into the White House like he was the new sheriff with guns in his holsters, he at least sorta resembled a legitimate president, and in being as such just like most elections no matter the party people tend to settle into a form of acceptance at least acknowledging that the other guy is at least somewhat qualified and has the proper temperament to be our country's leader.

You can't say this about Trump, so this is why you see such an unprecedented reaction from the masses.

To act all surprised by it like you're shaking your head in disbelief screams a serious disconnect to reality and an understanding of how this is GRAVELY DIFFERENT.

This post is total hogwash.

Just because you loathe Trump does not make his presidency any different than any other. It is that kind of thinking that is helping fuel all of the lunacy happening in regards to this election. The Dems have done everything in their power in an attempt to disparage Trump.

The unprecedented reaction from the masses came on election night and your side lost. Get a grip already. If you want to know why Trump won, just go back an look through some of the threads where those that voted for him were called every vile name in the book. Listen to Joe Biden, he said the exact same thing, people were called these things and they were not these things. They got tired of hearing it.

You people act like Trump is going to come steal babies in the middle of the night. It's completely ridiculous. To say this presidency is going to be GRAVELY DIFFERENT is laughable.

Just because you loathe Trump does not make his presidency any different than any other. It is that kind of thinking that is helping fuel all of the lunacy happening in regards to this election. The Dems have done everything in their power in an attempt to disparage Trump.

The unprecedented reaction from the masses came on election night and your side lost. Get a grip already. If you want to know why Trump won, just go back an look through some of the threads where those that voted for him were called every vile name in the book. Listen to Joe Biden, he said the exact same thing, people were called these things and they were not these things. They got tired of hearing it.

You people act like Trump is going to come steal babies in the middle of the night. It's completely ridiculous. To say this presidency is going to be GRAVELY DIFFERENT is laughable.

Because of course nothing about him and his character warranted it. Just can't imagine how he possibly had attracted a disparaging reaction being the calm rational kind of guy that he is. :idunno:

So many of his eventual supporters seem to forget that they initially didn't care for him either until he was all they had left, and had a so called "R" next to his name as they began tossing aside their own principles allowing their party first biases hypocritically take front and center. It was pretty darn pathetic to see this right out in broad daylight.

Agreed that paying people to protest is rotten no matter who does it. That seems to be a "left only" phenomenon so far. Unless I am missing something, I have not heard of right leaning folks doing it. Now if they have, I totally condemn it. It is not a funny thing as it can lead to innocent people getting hurt or worse. It also sets up a false narrative (fake news if you will)...

Leftists muster up protests, rightists muster up militia groups and start websites.

Because of course nothing about him and his character warranted it. Just can't imagine how he possibly had attracted a disparaging reaction being the calm rational kind of guy that he is. :idunno:

So many of his eventual supporters seem to forget that they initially didn't care for him either until he was all they had left, and had a so called "R" next to his name as they began tossing aside their own principles allowing their party first biases hypocritically take front and center. It was pretty darn pathetic to see this right out in broad daylight.

Let's not forget Hillary and her character. It's her fault and her party's campaign strategy fault Trump won.

Not the Russians. The Russians never called people Deplorable, they didn't type the stuff into the emails, they didn't pay people to protest Trump rally's.

That is all on the Dems and Hillary.

What's pathetic is the lengths the Left will go to in an attempt to destroy the legitimacy of a fair and democratically held election.

If the Right had done half the stuff the Left has done when Obama was elected, you guys would still be screaming about it.

I cannot like this post enough. The left went nuts when Trump would not say he would necessarily accept the election results before the election. Now the absolute incredible lengths they are taking to NOT ACCEPT THE ELECTION RESULTS are frankly pathetic and disgusting.

Let's not forget Hillary and her character. It's her fault and her party's campaign strategy fault Trump won.

Not the Russians. The Russians never called people Deplorable, they didn't type the stuff into the emails, they didn't pay people to protest Trump rally's.

That is all on the Dems and Hillary.

What's pathetic is the lengths the Left will go to in an attempt to destroy the legitimacy of a fair and democratically held election.

If the Right had done half the stuff the Left has done when Obama was elected, you guys would still be screaming about it.

I cannot like this post enough. The left went nuts when Trump would not say he would necessarily accept the election results before the election. Now the absolute incredible lengths they are taking to NOT ACCEPT THE ELECTION RESULTS are frankly pathetic and disgusting.

If a very significant portion of our society have serious legitimate reservations regarding an elected official with rational basis to their objection, then it's the right of the people to speak out to make their concerns heard by Congress in order to coerce them to consider utilizing the legitimate process that is in place for such type circumstances.

To ignore that this grave reservation is held by very huge number of our country's citizens with a valid right to express it, and to only unfairly accept this valid process when it is self-serving is a contradiction of support of this legitimately accepted established system that offers this important option to reevaluate the results of elections.

Many obviously view the reservations as ridiculous illegitimate concerns, and disingenuously denounce the legal right of the people to make their concerns be heard.

If they break the law while exercising their rights they should be dealt with accordingly, but firstly it should be recognized that they do have the legal right to protest whether you agree with them or not, but secondly to act as if so many people's reservations are outrageous is pretending that a Trump presidency is business as usual, and nothing that should warrant any concern is just like telling your 5 year old child who has woken you up in the middle of the night to alert you to the smell of smoke that he/she's probably imagining things, and to just go back to sleep and don't worry about it.

You can't be that oblivious to the realization that the concerns are legitimate, reasonable, and rational. You can back your guy all that you want, which is certainly your right, but to try to suggest that these are ordinary circumstances is either being delusional, or you're just completely lying to yourself, and/or dare I say that your biases are extreme to a level that disallows you to view things rationally.

I can certainly see your disgust to witness others who are aiming to prohibit your guy, and I have to ask myself if the shoe were on the other foot, and say Hillary had been elected and your people pushed to prevent it suggesting that she was a criminal regarding the email debacle, I'd likely say that you were exaggerating, and pushing a false narrative, and grabbing at straws to get what you wanted.

So at the end of the day I'm biased too, and I have to add that being so keeps me so fogged up to the point where i can't understand where others find it ridiculous to think that Trump in the White House could possibly give pause to anyone, and you'd be right because I am so biased to the point that I really can't understand that. :idunno:

BB fan, what is disgusting is the way the Dems have the mantra that Trump is not a legitimate president. While I could not stand anything about Obama's policies the last 8 years, I never questioned that he won the presidency. Trump is owed the same respect. This Russian hacking hysteria is just a smoke screen to try (1) damage Trump and (2) help the Dems deal with the fact that their party's ideas have been soundly rejected the last 6-8 years in Congressional, state, governor and now the Presidential elections.

I really could not care less if you respect that he won or not. That is an issue you and the rest of the left and MSM will have to eventually deal with.

You can stand on the sidewalk and scream and cry as a protester all you want. When you block traffic, touch another person, throw or break things you deserve the butt of a m41a squarely acrossed your face. I will lol if the national guard puts their collective foot in peoples behind if they get out of control.