Well, what chaos is going to happen at Inauguration by Democrats?

jericho

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anti-Trumpers in the entertainment industry, in the legal profession and among community organizing groups funded by George Soros are all mobilizing to disrupt, agitate and embarrass the incoming president of the United States on his Inauguration Day.

Read more at Desperate Rosie calls for martial law on Americans

Desperate Rosie calls for martial law on Americans

And Obama fires the head of Nat Guard the day of the Inauguration. Guess he wants chaos too.

Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz’s departure will come in the midst of the presidential ceremony — classified as a national special security event — and while thousands of his troops are deployed to help protect the nation’s capital during an inauguration he has spent months helping to plan.

“The timing is extremely unusual,” Schwartz said in an interview Friday morning, confirming a memo announcing his ouster that was obtained by The Washington Post. During the inauguration, Schwartz would command not only the members of the D.C. Guard but also an additional 5,000 unarmed troops sent in from across the country to help. He also would oversee military air support protecting Washington during the inauguration.

Head of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post in middle of inauguration - The Washington Post

And Obama fires the head of Nat Guard the day of the Inauguration. Guess he wants chaos too.

Maj. Gen. Errol R. Schwartz’s departure will come in the midst of the presidential ceremony — classified as a national special security event — and while thousands of his troops are deployed to help protect the nation’s capital during an inauguration he has spent months helping to plan.

“The timing is extremely unusual,” Schwartz said in an interview Friday morning, confirming a memo announcing his ouster that was obtained by The Washington Post. During the inauguration, Schwartz would command not only the members of the D.C. Guard but also an additional 5,000 unarmed troops sent in from across the country to help. He also would oversee military air support protecting Washington during the inauguration.

Head of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post in middle of inauguration - The Washington Post

No red flags here at all.

I have a new strategy. I'm not leaving the US, per se. I'm going to remove myself to Oahu. Or maybe American Samoa. Or Puerto Rico.

Not sure. But I'm 100% certain that I'll enjoy the chaos more from any of those places. :lol2:

Come on MR, you have this all wrong. We all have secretly booked plane flights to Canada next Friday morning. I just couldn't hold back the secrecy, sorry to my Dem friends.

"As is customary for presidential appointees, the general submitted a letter of resignation to give the new administration a clean start.

Two military officials with knowledge of the situation said the Trump team decided to accept the resignation."

I guess Obama is on the Trump transition team now.

The sad part is this is a terrible decision if Obama did it, but a brilliant idea if Trump did it. Didn't even need to read th article to figure out who to blame. That's why talking politics is so useless sometimes.

Mt. ref ... Did you read the story you linked?