Well, what chaos is going to happen at Inauguration by Democrats?

jericho

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we sure Breitbart favorite son James O'Keefe didn't pay these people to stage these protests?

He wouldn't do that. Would he?

Counter-Sting Catches James O'Keefe Network Attempting To Sow Chaos At Trump's Inauguration | The Huffington Post

Maybe CNN or Buzzfeed or MSNBC or HuffPost or WaPo or NYT set this up. I'm sure it's not real.

Kind of like the Democrats getting caught paying people to cause problems at the Trump rally's.

They have designated areas for their protests which are far from the president elects locations during the inauguration. Anyone outside those areas that pose any potential threat will be dealt with immediately. They will not interfere with anyone voicing protests but if you are in a undesignsted area you will be dealt with

Pretty much what has been shared by secret service. Bottom line, if you watch tv you should not see a thing unless the news wants to fabricate a story

Curious to see how media wants to portray. They tried to make a big thing out of the RNC but it actually was pretty mild. The DNC had by far the worst protests between the two groups (sanders / Clinton). Thus why you had the security walls go up over night

If there are protestors there in large quantity, it is a story that should get some mention. If the media ignores it, that would be shameful. I don't want the media to conceal news from me. I want to know what is going on.

You will know what they think you should and want you to know. They don't even attempt to hide it anymore.

Kind of like the Democrats getting caught paying people to cause problems at the Trump rally's.

EXACTLY like that. So I assume you take this as a personal afront.

Thank you Clyde.

I constantly see posts like that one by mt.ref which seem to argue that there is no problem with Trump or Republicans doing something because Obama and/or Dems did it. That is a terrible argument to make. The poster hated it when Obama and/or Dems did it. But it is ok for Trump/R's to do it because Obama/D's did it? If you hated/opposed something when Obama/D's did it, then you should hate it when Trump/R's do it. That is one of the worst arguments someone can make and it happens in thread after thread after thread.

Thank you Clyde.

I constantly see posts like that one by mt.ref which seem to argue that there is no problem with Trump or Republicans doing something because Obama and/or Dems did it. That is a terrible argument to make. The poster hated it when Obama and/or Dems did it. But it is ok for Trump/R's to do it because Obama/D's did it? If you hated/opposed something when Obama/D's did it, then you should hate it when Trump/R's do it. That is one of the worst arguments someone can make and it happens in thread after thread after thread.

It should go both ways for you guys too. If you were OK with Obama and the Dems doing something, you should be OK with Trump and the Repubs doing it.

It should go both ways for you guys too. If you were OK with Obama and the Dems doing something, you should be OK with Trump and the Repubs doing it.

Who was ever "OK" with any group paying people to protest?

I'm not OK with people killing kittens. Do I need to post that?