Prayers needed...

CoachJ

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...for a few good kids on our team that need some help coping with a difficult situation this evening.

Can't divulge details, but these are good kids; so would appreciate the help of the big number of BGPers that care about kids and know that prayer has an impact.

Coach - let us know any details so we can get this on the COACH's PRAYER LIST that Lexington Christian Academy Head Coach Paul Rains runs on the LIST SERVE - this is an awesome ministry to let Coaches support each other through PRAYER - sometimes that is the ONLY thing we can do for each other - but it is the MOST important thing we can do! There are a BUNCH of coaches who support each other over the List Serve and Email listing which Coach Rains and FCA have in place...

Remember, if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

My prayers are for God's wisdom and discernment for you to direct those kids in the way God wants to use you in this situation.

In His name,

EagleEye

Coach - let us know any details so we can get this on the COACH's PRAYER LIST that Lexington Christian Academy Head Coach Paul Rains runs on the LIST SERVE - this is an awesome ministry to let Coaches support each other through PRAYER - sometimes that is the ONLY thing we can do for each other - but it is the MOST important thing we can do! There are a BUNCH of coaches who support each other over the List Serve and Email listing which Coach Rains and FCA have in place...

My prayers are for God's wisdom and discernment for you to direct those kids in the way God wants to use you in this situation.

In His name,

EagleEye

Another great post! :thumb: :thumb: Again ......"I may not know what the future holds but I know the one that holds the future".

You guys make me proud to be part of BGP!! The Bobcats prayers are with your players and you Coach J, let me know if you need anything.

Another great post! :thumb: :thumb: Again ......"I may not know what the future holds but I know the one that holds the future".

In His name,

EagleEye

Another great post on the best thread on BGP. The caring people on this site never ceases to amaze me.