Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prayers needed...

Featured Replies

:thumb: Hope everything works out...!

There is not a situation that God cannot handle...:thumb:

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers for all involved.

Its good to read posts from people that know prayer works! I wish I had seen this thread sooner. But, I'll add my prayers for the "working through" part. May God bless you.
...well said.

 

:thumb:

They will be in my prayers

You have our prayers.

As all ways for all kids needing help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending all our love and prayers from here.

Yep. You got my prayers too !

Prayers are with you.

I'm glad this ended up the way it did Coach & You are the right man.

May the lord be with you and anyone else who may need him.

Coach J

Our prayers are with the situation...good to know you are in the situation to handle it.

Pikeville kids are lucky to have you there.

:thumb: May god bless you in your time of need

 

Trimmer

:thumb: Hope everything works out...!

There is not a situation that God cannot handle...:thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: This is one great post and nothing could be any more the truth. "I may not know the future but I know the one who holds the future".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.