Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prayers needed...

Featured Replies

...for a few good kids on our team that need some help coping with a difficult situation this evening.

 

Can't divulge details, but these are good kids; so would appreciate the help of the big number of BGPers that care about kids and know that prayer has an impact.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers for you and yours.

Prayers with you buddy!

I don't know the situation but my prayers will be with your kids. I think that all of us should always, and I do, include each child that plays any sports and all the coaches that coach them (no matter what team they are on) in our daily prayers.

You have my prayers!

My prayers to you and the kids you speak of friend, I don't know the situation or even your school but that doesn't really matter. Prayers are going up as we speak.

Prayers from me.

May the Lord be with you in this situation!

I'll say a prayer for your fella's tonight, may god be with them and let him lead them through these tribulations as they try to deal with them...

I don't know the situation but my prayers will be with your kids. I think that all of us should always, and I do, include each child that plays any sports and all the coaches that coach them (no matter what team they are on) in our daily prayers.

:thumb: Nice post. Praying for the kids and all involved.

  • Author

I knew it would work...THANK YOU!

 

Still going to be some "working through" things until everything is totally "back to normal" though, so your continued prayers on this matter are still appreciated.

Its good to read posts from people that know prayer works! I wish I had seen this thread sooner. But, I'll add my prayers for the "working through" part. May God bless you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.