January 3, 20179 yr I certainly would take the fins +10. At Pittsburgh with Matt Moore? Give me the spread. Easy money. That Miami defense has been trash the whole month of December.
January 3, 20179 yr At Pittsburgh with Matt Moore? Give me the spread. Easy money. That Miami defense has been trash the whole month of December.Fins will have a good idea today if Tannehill can go. And the Browns ran for over 200 last week. And considering what Ajayi did in Oct, well, I'm not so sure I'd be willing to spot them 10
January 3, 20179 yr Am I sniffing an avatar bet between @spindoc and @PurplePride92?I hope he's right.:lol2:
January 3, 20179 yr What's wrong with screaming like a girl? :idunno: :taz: Nothing if you are a Girl.
January 3, 20179 yr Guess that depends on why you are screaming, no ? Right, and being a poor tackler doesn't count.
January 8, 20179 yr Author He just screamed again after that tackle! Act like you've been there before!
January 8, 20179 yr He just screamed again after that tackle! Act like you've been there before! he has. And he will be there again next week.
January 8, 20179 yr Author he has. And he will be there again next week. THEY will be there again, no thanks to him. Bengals should have won their first playoff game in over 20 years if Joey Porter hadn't illegally been on the field last season when Mitchell was in his first season with the Steelers......... coincidence? At Pittsburgh with Matt Moore? Give me the spread. Easy money. That Miami defense has been trash the whole month of December. Yep :thumb: Looking to go two-for-two with the Packers because Aaron Rodgers has been on fire late in the year. Not looking great so far but it's still early.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.