Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Mitchell Screams Like A Girl!!!!!

Featured Replies

Kudos to Mr and Mrs Mitchell. Mike was very respectful despite vehemently disagreeing.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess my Comments with this thread are more on how he reacted rather then the Penalty. How is Screaming as some say "Like a Little Girl" or in Mikes works "Please go look at it" going to change that Call? A call like that isn't going to be reversed! Take the side effects of the Medicine that you are prescribing Mike Mitchell and Live to play the next down.

Kudos to Mr and Mrs Mitchell. Mike was very respectful despite vehemently disagreeing.

 

Agree that part only!

It's Legal to Stiff Arm the Denfender "IF" he doesn't grab the Mask. Maybe he did maybe he didn't. That's a judgement by the Official. However the Defender's job is to Bring the Offensive player down...Correct? You will lose a Off setting penalty every time when the Defender is high like he was. Watch the replay, Mike Mitchell's right hand is on the Back of the helmet while his Left hand was indeed ingaged but maybe not grabbing the Mask. I personally saw what the Official saw. Facemask! What is Mitchell's intent here? Easy call!
I'm not arguing the penalty. I'm refuting the assertion you make that he should have gone low. I see no way he could have.
I'm not arguing the penalty. I'm refuting the assertion you make that he should have gone low. I see no way he could have.

 

Ok then.....He couldn't have gone low because of the Situation. No way he could of made a low tackle. What was I thinking? But his retaliation doesn't make it okay to be anywhere near the Headgear. My 1st reaction as a defender is to wonder how I let the Offensive player get his hands into me in the 1st place. If you going to get a Facemask Penalty why not get your money's worth and sling him by the Arm to the Sideline. What's the difference but maybe he teaches the Browns player to never go there again. Again side effects of the Medicine he likes to serve on just about every play. It happens!

I can't stand Mike Mitchell. I think he is the dirtiest player in the league. The hit he tried to land on AJ Green this year in the first game was enough for me. If AJ hadn't of ducked at the last second Mitchell would have ended his career. But this incident doesn't even measure as a blip on the radar for me.

Ok then.....He couldn't have gone low because of the Situation. No way he could of made a low tackle. What was I thinking? But his retaliation doesn't make it okay to be anywhere near the Headgear. My 1st reaction as a defender is to wonder how I let the Offensive player get his hands into me in the 1st place. If you going to get a Facemask Penalty why not get your money's worth and sling him by the Arm to the Sideline. What's the difference but maybe he teaches the Browns player to never go there again. Again side effects of the Medicine he likes to serve on just about every play. It happens!
He's not a terrific tackler. I'm sure you're well aware. He couldn't have gone low on this one, but it's whatever.

I was watching the game when this happened. They had the field mic right there on it on the live game broadcast. I laughed for five minutes.

Here's the difference I saw in the play. The receiver had a stiff arm

and hand was open pushing against Mitchell's face mask. Mitchell on the other hand had his fingers wrapped around the face mask of the reciever which allowed him to pull the players head around. I thought the call was correct.

Ok then.....He couldn't have gone low because of the Situation. No way he could of made a low tackle. What was I thinking? But his retaliation doesn't make it okay to be anywhere near the Headgear. My 1st reaction as a defender is to wonder how I let the Offensive player get his hands into me in the 1st place. If you going to get a Facemask Penalty why not get your money's worth and sling him by the Arm to the Sideline. What's the difference but maybe he teaches the Browns player to never go there again. Again side effects of the Medicine he likes to serve on just about every play. It happens!

 

The Situation was involved? :eek:

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding...y'all are really upset about this. :lol2:

No matter what anyone's agenda is in this thread I thought Mitchell acted like a middle school aged girl.

 

Moving forward, can't wait to watch the Steelers and Fins.

No matter what anyone's agenda is in this thread I thought Mitchell acted like a middle school aged girl.

 

Moving forward, can't wait to watch the Steelers and Fins.

It wasn't an act.

 

Steelers open as 7.5 favorites. Read on another site that the line moved to 10. I think that's nuts.

It wasn't an act.

 

Steelers open as 7.5 favorites. Read on another site that the line moved to 10. I think that's nuts.

 

Would you like to give the Fins and 10?

Would you like to give the Fins and 10?
I certainly would take the fins +10.
I certainly would.

 

No Way! :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.