Charlie Sheen tweets for God to take Trump next after all the deaths in 2016

jericho

I don't play golf when the grass isn't green. That's just me.[/ENDQUOTE]

Grass has been very green. Actually the fairways at Sharon Woods were in very good condition yesterday! Some of the greens at Aston Oaks were frozen last Friday though...:lol2:

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Quote tags

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Charlie Sheen can be roomies with Sean Penn and they can wish death and rectal cancer on everyone they disagree with... They can even have the Nuge over and have a hate debate two on one style. Nugent would likely win, once he speaks the other two wouldn't be able to get a word in edgewise. :wacky:

Maybe Charlie Sheen can be roomies with Sean Penn and they can wish death and rectal cancer on everyone they disagree with... They can even have the Nuge over and have a hate debate two on one style. Nugent would likely win, once he speaks the other two wouldn't be able to get a word in edgewise. :wacky:

And Wiley Drake can be their chaplain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How sad can a liberal really be. After all the prayers people have put up for him and he ask God to kill Trump.

Charlie Sheen tweets for God to 'take' Trump next | Fox News

This thread is funny. I just left the thread asking who is more religious, the R or D? In that thread was a post made by the OP saying he believed Republicans were more dogmatic and Democrats more tolerant. I immediately thought that Democrats were far from being most tolerant, although they preach that but their actions tend to go in the opposite direction...and then I see this thread lol. Kind of proves what I was thinking, this is far from being tolerant when you wish for someone to die simply because you don't agree with him. All the hate that has been all over the media the last few days from Democrats also show the lack of tolerance that they preach about. Just thought it was funny

This thread is funny. I just left the thread asking who is more religious, the R or D? In that thread was a post made by the OP saying he believed Republicans were more dogmatic and Democrats more tolerant. I immediately thought that Democrats were far from being most tolerant, although they preach that but their actions tend to go in the opposite direction...and then I see this thread lol. Kind of proves what I was thinking, this is far from being tolerant when you wish for someone to die simply because you don't agree with him. All the hate that has been all over the media the last few days from Democrats also show the lack of tolerance that they preach about. Just thought it was funny

Madonna is real tolerant as is most of Hollywood.