Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals WR AJ Green

Featured Replies

I think A.J. needs to realize that 36 yards means absolutely nothing when compared to a future career involving millions of dollars.

This is the kind of attitude I like out of a football player.

Don't blame them. Protect the investment

 

I think A.J. needs to realize that 36 yards means absolutely nothing when compared to a future career involving millions of dollars.

 

This is the kind of attitude I like out of a football player.

 

Agreed, I just hope he doesn't get so upset over this decision. That he decides he doesn't want to play here anymore, like Palmer decided after he found out about the decision to bring Marvin back.

If he is 100% healthy and being shut down, I absolutely get why he is upset. But it doesn't sound like that is the case if the doctors are recommending he not play. If he disagrees, he should get a second opinion from other doctors.

Just read that Marvin Lewis is about to be fired

Why did they fly him to Houston only to tell him not playing?

Why did they fly him to Houston only to tell him not playing?

 

Could just be he is part of the team.

 

But I do agree it could also be a point of contention.

If Marvin goes this roster will turnover quicker than a burger at white castles. Players will be leaving right and left and demanding trades out of town.

 

Get ready for the 90's Bengals to be back very soon.

Just read that Marvin Lewis is about to be fired

 

Where did you read that?

 

Thanks. I don't think Marvin is horrible. A horrible Coach wouldn't have been able to turn this franchise around from what it was before he came. A horrible Coach would have did bad like Dave Schula, Co's let, Lebeau did.

 

However I do think it would be good for him and the Bengals to go different ways. Coaches with horrible resumes have gotten second chances as head coaches, he would get another chance. Plus it would be good for the Bengals to have a new voice leading the players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.