Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals WR AJ Green

Featured Replies

I dont blame the Bengals for wanting to sit him down one bit. Like that it angers him too.

Thanks. I don't think Marvin is horrible. A horrible Coach wouldn't have been able to turn this franchise around from what it was before he came. A horrible Coach would have did bad like Dave Schula, Co's let, Lebeau did.

 

However I do think it would be good for him and the Bengals to go different ways. Coaches with horrible resumes have gotten second chances as head coaches, he would get another chance. Plus it would be good for the Bengals to have a new voice leading the players.

 

I am also in the camp that says that Marvin has done a very credible with the Bengals all things considered. I do think it is time for a change though. I say so knowing that the Bengals may get significantly worse before they get better whether he stays or goes.

I am also in the camp that says that Marvin has done a very credible with the Bengals all things considered. I do think it is time for a change though. I say so knowing that the Bengals may get significantly worse before they get better whether he stays or goes.

 

He took them to a level that most NFL franchises would want to be at. He, however, has shown the inability to manage a game that costs his teams in the postseason. I think that this train has gone as far as it can go w/ him as the conductor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.