Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 84 Florida 74

Featured Replies

And once again, Amile Jefferson is probably the 6th-7th talented player on the team but he is the most important IMO.

I'm not complaining.. Question for non Duke fans. Has anyone started the hate train on Kennard yet?

 

The train left the station when he signed with Duke. ?

I'm not complaining.. Question for non Duke fans. Has anyone started the hate train on Kennard yet?

 

 

Not a big fan of Duke but I am a Luke fan.:thumb:

I'm not a Duke fan by any stretch of the imagination but when they get all their pieces together they're going to be extremely good. If Giles gets back in form and with all the talent they have I don't see anyone touching them in March. Hate to say that but it is what it is.

  • Author
I'm not complaining.. Question for non Duke fans. Has anyone started the hate train on Kennard yet?

 

KSR started talking about it the other day. Saying he will be the next most hated player on Duke.

 

Not me though, I like watching him play.

With Allen there Kennard will not supplant him as a hated player.

How did Florida look? I thought they would get blown out in this game.

I think UCLA is the best team right now. Duke and UK will be there in March.

I think UCLA is the best team right now. Duke and UK will be there in March.

 

Villanova?

How did Florida look? I thought they would get blown out in this game.

 

There is talent there. Will battle for second best team in the SEC.

There is talent there. Will battle for second best team in the SEC.

 

They're better than I expected them to be.

They're better than I expected them to be.

 

I expected Duke to just steam roll em. There was a time in the second half where it got close to happening but Florida fought back and never let it get out of hand.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.