December 7, 20169 yr Figured I'd give our Duke residents and opportunity to discuss their team. I watched a decent amount of the 2nd half before I fell asleep. Luke Kennard sure is becoming a great college basketball player, I enjoy watching him.
December 7, 20169 yr Author Also saw Jay Bilas tweet: In his last three games, Duke's Amile Jefferson scored 61 points (20.3), grabbed 37 rebounds (12.3), and hit 26 of his 37 FG (70%). That's some solid production from the 8th year senior. I feel like that guy has been there forever.
December 7, 20169 yr 29 for Kennard 24 & 15 for Jefferson 22 & 8 for Tatum...in 29 mins. When this Duke team gets completely healthy, they are going to be scary good. So many scoring options.
December 7, 20169 yr They are seriously loaded . Man is Grayson Allen struggling . Kennard is playing so well he better watch, Grayson might trip him.
December 7, 20169 yr As a UK fan it is easy to hate on Duke but as a basketball fan I really enjoy watching them. This team is loaded and it will take a big effort by anyone to beat them if they get healthy.
December 7, 20169 yr Giles could be ready before Christmas, they are going to be really good if everyone stays healthy.
December 7, 20169 yr Will be interesting to see if Coach K can keep everyone happy . TONS of talent , tons of AAU all stars that are not used to sharing , Bolden very well could be odd man out , shoulda went to Ky ! I dont see Jefferson sitting , guy is a beast .
December 7, 20169 yr Me and PP92 are kinda shying away this year. Not trying to get to excited about this team :lol2:. This team is gonna be scary good is all we will comment on.
December 7, 20169 yr Author Me and PP92 are kinda shying away this year. Not trying to get to excited about this team :lol2:. This team is gonna be scary good is all we will comment on. Here I am trying to give an Olive Branch to the two of you so we can discuss some good college basketball lol.
December 7, 20169 yr Here I am trying to give an Olive Branch to the two of you so we can discuss some good college basketball lol. Oh I mean we'll be here. I was terrified of a loss last night, the SEC vs ACC thread that would have popped up would be at 3 pages long by now.
December 7, 20169 yr They are seriously loaded . Man is Grayson Allen struggling . Kennard is playing so well he better watch, Grayson might trip him. I think Allen really messed up not going pro earlier. The longer he is in college the lower he gets drafted, IMO. Pretty much looks like a 4 year player and this point and I feel like he could have snuck into the 1st round after his freshman year.
December 7, 20169 yr I think Allen really messed up not going pro earlier. The longer he is in college the lower he gets drafted, IMO. Pretty much looks like a 4 year player and this point and I feel like he could have snuck into the 1st round after his freshman year. I'm not complaining.. Question for non Duke fans. Has anyone started the hate train on Kennard yet?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.