What Would You Do?

UKMustangFan

So I've clinched the regular season title as we head into our final week, and the guy I'm playing is currently in the final playoff spot. He's in with a win.

He's wanting me to sit my starting RBs and Brady (I have Dak), and offering 20% of anything he ends up winning if he makes the money.

There's no way I can actually do that is there? At least not without drawing the ire of the rest of the league and risking not being invited back next year....

So I've clinched the regular season title as we head into our final week, and the guy I'm playing is currently in the final playoff spot. He's in with a win.

He's wanting me to sit my starting RBs and Brady (I have Dak), and offering 20% of anything he ends up winning if he makes the money.

There's no way I can actually do that is there? At least not without drawing the ire of the rest of the league and risking not being invited back next year....

Is this a league where these types of shenanigans happened in the past? If so, go for it. If not, you need to play it straight up...JMO.

You can do whatever you want.

On one hand, I think that's pretty :poop:y of you to do something like that.

On the other, all is fair in love and FFL.

Personally, if that happened in a league in which I was the commissioner and most look at it as collusion, both "owners" would be suspended for the next year.

I always play who I think are the best plays of the week. I'm too competitive to do anything else. If my team isn't making the playoffs I still put a roster in and play to the end trying to knock everyone out of the playoffs. I play to win. Every week. Pride fuels me. Always.

Yep. If I'm out, I want to take as many as possible down with me.