The Business of Fake News Sites

rockmom

Between fake news stories and fake memes, FB has become a cesspool of incorrect information. I don't blame these guys as much as I blame the people who don't fact check before spreading the false information further.

I hear 'ya. You can't blame Facebook either. Their content, for the most part is user generated, and goes "viral" via users.

But, we see it here too. The guys in that article aspire to be like Alex Jones. Guess who gets linked here as a credible source very often?

Between fake news stories and fake memes, FB has become a cesspool of incorrect information. I don't blame these guys as much as I blame the people who don't fact check before spreading the false information further.

Do you actually expect average citizens to fact check, when most "major media" outlets do little but spew agenda driven "facts"?

My poor mother is a fake news amoeba. She used to like Hillary before she found out she was a murderer and a lesbian. :)