Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK ranked no. 1

Featured Replies

Indiana is on top in college basketball power rankings on ESPN. Kentucky #2 on it.

And if memory serves the Cats were number one about this time last year.

I was hoping they would stay down a while...not that it matters one way or another.

Means ABSOLUTELY nothing. The only #1 ranking that counts for me is the one after the NCAA tournament.

Means ABSOLUTELY nothing. The only #1 ranking that counts for me is the one after the NCAA tournament.

 

It'll mean something going into the NCAA seedings. You want to be a #1 or #2 vs a #3 or #4 IMO.

And if memory serves the Cats were number one about this time last year.

 

Correct.

I think there's 6 or 7 teams with a good chance to win the NCAA title and after that group there's a drop off. UK, Duke, Villanova , Indiana, Kansas, UCLA, and UNC. I haven't seen Louisville to make a judgement on them. Xavier is a solid team but I don't think they can make it through the 6 games it takes to win it all. I also don't think Duke is as great as all the media let's on even when they get their whole team back. It's not like they won't have stiff competition , unlike the super dominant UCLA teams of the '60s.

 

The UK-UCLA game should be interesting . I saw them play someone a few nights ago and they looked loaded to me. the Ball kid is extremely good. They've got depth at guard and plenty of front court size. UK will have to be clicking to beat them, and it will help that the game is at Rupp.

Edited by The Professor

Louisville definitely is not in that top group.

It'll mean something going into the NCAA seedings. You want to be a #1 or #2 vs a #3 or #4 IMO.

 

You're correct maysville. What I should have posted was it means absolutely nothing this early until around NCAA tourney time.

Over 1 Millon shirts have already been sold.

Over 1 Millon shirts have already been sold.

 

Duke had better not count their chickens before they hatch. I'd hold back on those shirts. :popcorn::idunno:

Duke had better not count their chickens before they hatch. I'd hold back on those shirts. :popcorn::idunno:

 

What?

What?

:lol2: Just kidding with ya a little.

You referred to a million shirts already been sold (I assume championship shirts by UK people) and I was acting naive by reversing it to Duke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.