Cardinals44

Who wins  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sets up to be a great game! Wish I could split in 2. I'd come watch this one!

Really like both teams!

We'll have the call on Homers Radio if you get the opportunity to listen and want to check in on how things are going. Ill post a link later in the week.

We'll also have a loaded show this Wednesday. Coach Fallin from OHS & Christian County's Keyron Catlett are scheduled to join us. We'll also have an invitation out to Catholic's coach Edge as well. I expect him to be a part of the show too.

We'll have the call on Homers Radio if you get the opportunity to listen and want to check in on how things are going. Ill post a link later in the week.

We'll also have a loaded show this Wednesday. Coach Fallin from OHS & Christian County's Keyron Catlett are scheduled to join us. We'll also have an invitation out to Catholic's coach Edge as well. I expect him to be a part of the show too.

This is Awesome AF!

Please post link for Wednesday show too. I'd like to listen!

Thanks for sharing!

This is Awesome AF!

Please post link for Wednesday show too. I'd like to listen!

Thanks for sharing!

Listened last year and really enjoyed it, looking forward to listening again this year!

It's not called Homers radio for nothing though.

Why is Mayfield not the home team? I know the semis alternate for home team, but I thought the regional championship home field went to the higher seeded team. What am I missing?

They are equal seeds, both #1 from their districts and this is the year that the host is the Eastern most. Being this far West, in even years we travel. In odd years we host

Why is Mayfield not the home team? I know the semis alternate for home team, but I thought the regional championship home field went to the higher seeded team. What am I missing?

DD,

It's an even year (2016), so the even # region hosts the odd # region.