Cardinals44

Who wins  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Hardin was good that night. I can't speak to their other games. They had a scrambling QB who was everywhere making plays and defensively i thought they had a very good and well executed game plan. In my opinion they were as good as anybody we played all year on that night including Owensboro. It was close, N hardin played well, OC dropped ball crossing end zone line which negated a td and had another one ruled not in also. Not making excuses really, because i was very impressed w N Hardin just stating what happened.

Scratching my head a little with the North Hardin win. I know they are a typically good team but possibly down this year? They lost bad to DeSales and it looks like OC just barely pulled that one out.

They had several TDs called back and had a tough time containing a 4.4 QB of north. DeSales went against another QB that can't run. Arnett does not run like that kid. So I would quit scratching

They had several TDs called back and had a tough time containing a 4.4 QB of north. DeSales went against another QB that can't run. Arnett does not run like that kid. So I would quit scratching

Ah yeah, who doesn't have trouble against a 4.4 QB. Not sure how fast the kid was from butler, def not 4.4, but Mayfield has his number all night long.

Ah yeah, who doesn't have trouble against a 4.4 QB. Not sure how fast the kid was from butler, def not 4.4, but Mayfield has his number all night long.

Trust me, he was fast, DeSales would of had a very tough time too with him. He only played QB against Catholic, I think. He started for them all year last year and moved to WR this year.

Yes Ive heard Arnett is faster than you'd think. Honestly Big RedDiesel, i hope that we play well, that its a great game and that nobody on either team gets hurt. Seen to many kids helped off the field lately. I obviously want to win, but just hope that if we don't its interesting enough to be a huge step forward for the OC young guys.

Trust me, he was fast, DeSales would of had a very tough time too with him. He only played QB against Catholic, I think. He started for them all year last year and moved to WR this year.

Hmmm...are you talking about Isaiah Bankhead? He played QB last year against DeSales, but this year they had a different guy at QB. I was under the impression that OC had faced the same QB that we did, but I could be wrong about that. All that being said, DeSales absolutely dominated both lines of scrimmage, so I'm not sure how much of a difference it would have made. Maybe go from a 5 TD difference to a 3-4 TD difference?

Bankhead played QB against OC and was the best player on the field that night. He scrambled and converted on several 3rd and 4th and longs that made this a game. To be honest OC looked pretty vanilla on defense that night. Some kids that normally play both ways only played on offense. If OC doesnt turn the ball over 3 times in Red Zone or give up a late TD to the 6'5 kid then they win that 56-28.

Cardinals hitting on all cylinders right now, both offensively and defensively.. I think the speed and big play ability of Harrison, Lumpson and Murrell at the WR slots won't allow OB Cath to get extra men in the box and when it's 5 on 5 or 5 on 4 blocking, that opens up a lot of holes for Bright to do his thing, plus Arnett can tuck it and get big chunks of yardage. The problem for OBC is they also like to play fast and spread teams out, but, this isn't a Mayfield team you want to get into a shootout with, because if they get in that groove, it will get ugly quick. I think OBC must try and dink and dump and work the clock with a short passing game mixed in with the run and an occasional big play offer. Otherwise, it'll be a quick onslaught and out of hand early.. I see Mayfield taking this one in the 49-21 range with OBC getting a late score against the JV unit..

Cardinals hitting on all cylinders right now, both offensively and defensively.. I think the speed and big play ability of Harrison, Lumpson and Murrell at the WR slots won't allow OB Cath to get extra men in the box and when it's 5 on 5 or 5 on 4 blocking, that opens up a lot of holes for Bright to do his thing, plus Arnett can tuck it and get big chunks of yardage. The problem for OBC is they also like to play fast and spread teams out, but, this isn't a Mayfield team you want to get into a shootout with, because if they get in that groove, it will get ugly quick. I think OBC must try and dink and dump and work the clock with a short passing game mixed in with the run and an occasional big play offer. Otherwise, it'll be a quick onslaught and out of hand early.. I see Mayfield taking this one in the 49-21 range with OBC getting a late score against the JV unit..

Wow!