November 3, 20169 yr What bothers me is he has put this guy in a position to shoulder the blame. Chapman would take the loss now. You can't do that to the guy.
November 3, 20169 yr This is indefensible. Maddon should be fired on the spot. He's certainly no Bruce Bochy.
November 3, 20169 yr Author He's certainly no Bruce Bochy. He's no Dusty Baker. Toothpick wouldn't do something that stupid. He got bailed out in the B9th because the Indians didn't make Chapman work.
November 3, 20169 yr Author That idiot left Chapman in and he pitches out of it. Quit your cryin What am I crying about? I don't care who wins. World ends either way.
November 3, 20169 yr What bothers me is he has put this guy in a position to shoulder the blame. Chapman would take the loss now. You can't do that to the guy. I was surprised that he came back in the 9th. If he's still pitching in the 10th then I'll be jumping on all y'all's bandwagon.
November 3, 20169 yr Author Rain delay. Gives Maddon more time to overthink 15 million things. Better bring Chapman out for the 10th!
November 3, 20169 yr What am I crying about? I don't care who wins. World ends either way.look, sometimes guys are dialed in. You drill 102 into the gap on an elevated pitch, let's just say you're dialed in.
November 3, 20169 yr Who do the Cubs pitch in the 10th, now that there is a rain delay? Well trying to think along with Maddon, "This rain delay will give Chapman the extra rest he needs. He'll be ready. "
November 3, 20169 yr Who do the Cubs pitch in the 10th, now that there is a rain delay? Strop or Rondon maybe?
November 3, 20169 yr You bunch of hindsight managers. Didn't they say he hadn't given up a homerun since June 7th? Not sure I'd have kept him in but they brought him there for a reason and they didn't have much to go to. I agree putting him in last night was probably not the best move but they had to get to tonight for it to matter one way or the other. It is what it is and it's become a series of endurance at this point. Who's gonna actually watch the end?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.