Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

London Bound

Featured Replies

Pumped to be flying out in about 24 hours to head to London for the Bengals game. I have never been to London, so we hope to see as much as we can. Who Dey!!!!

 

Anyone else on here going?

I'm holding out for that last minute call for free tix and air fare.

 

Have fun. Who dey!

How awesome for you! Enjoy!

Have fun and be safe. We expect a full report.

Pumped to be flying out in about 24 hours to head to London for the Bengals game. I have never been to London, so we hope to see as much as we can. Who Dey!!!!

 

Anyone else on here going?

 

Good for you! I was just in London in May and it is REALLY COOL! Red double decker buses everywhere! Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Wembley Stadium, Buckingham Palace...all so cool. You will absolutely love it! Have fun!!!

Good for you! I was just in London in May and it is REALLY COOL! Red double decker buses everywhere! Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Wembley Stadium, Buckingham Palace...all so cool. You will absolutely love it! Have fun!!!

 

Big Ben? I thought he had a knee injury.

Big Ben? I thought he had a knee injury.
Tossin the rock around today.
Pumped to be flying out in about 24 hours to head to London for the Bengals game. I have never been to London, so we hope to see as much as we can. Who Dey!!!!

 

Anyone else on here going?

 

Good for you. Run out on the field between quarters so we know you are there. See it on soccer games all the time.

Tossin the rock around today.

 

Yes, I did see that. Amazing healing powers. But, in regards to this, I can never turn down an opportunity at a pun like that.

Awesome. Have fun!

  • Author
Good for you. Run out on the field between quarters so we know you are there. See it on soccer games all the time.

 

Should I keep my clothes on? They don't seem to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.