Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 2016/2017 v Kentucky 2014/2015

Featured Replies

I love when people say it's a "precautionary" procedure or "preventative" surgery. The unfortunate reality is that this young man has had 3 knee surgeries in the last 3 years, and that ain't good. If I'm him, I'd consider rehabbing until 2017.

 

This surgery was on a different knee than the most previous injury. I'm no doctor but I'm guessing his knees will be an issue for the rest of his life. I also know that he won't get rushed back onto the court before he is ready. See: Kyrie Irving's one season at Duke.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're comparing a team with HoFers to a Round of 32 flame-out... Just doesn't seem fair.

 

What a time to be alive!!!!!!

I love this board when Duke is good.

 

 

Me too!!!!!

 

We ain't seen Walter since April and this is how he returns to the scene. :lol2: :lol2:

 

This year is gonna be LIT!!!!!

 

Watch Quentin Snider hit an absurd shot to beat Duke this year. :no:

 

#conflictofinterest

Me too!!!!!

 

We ain't seen Walter since April and this is how he returns to the scene. :lol2: :lol2:

 

This year is gonna be LIT!!!!!

 

Watch Quentin Snider hit an absurd shot to beat Duke this year. :no:

 

#conflictofinterest

 

You're welcome for his return lol

I'm no doctor but I'm guessing his knees will be an issue for the rest of his life.

 

I get that feeling too. Hopefully we're both wrong.

Watch Quentin Snider hit an absurd shot to beat Duke this year. :no:

 

#conflictofinterest

 

Ray Spalding block leads to an outlet to Q for the game winner. :D

Can't answer this question yet. Talent Wise Duke can match up. However we have no idea how the chemistry will be for them. That UK team had great chemistry and could play many different styles with a lot of different match ups through the game.

 

Imo the difference maker would have been Towns. As I don't think Duke would have anyone who could Match him.

I think Duke wins it all this year, so give me the Blue Devils.

I see what you did here. Atta boy.

I love this board when Duke is good.

 

It's much more enjoyable, gonna be a fun year.

Me too!!!!!

 

We ain't seen Walter since April and this is how he returns to the scene. :lol2: :lol2:

 

This year is gonna be LIT!!!!!

 

Watch Quentin Snider hit an absurd shot to beat Duke this year. :no:

 

#conflictofinterest

 

I'll take 39-1

  • Author

Seth Greenberg (@SethOnHoops) tweeted at 3:48 PM on Tue, Oct 25, 2016:

60-70 @nba personnel staff members in attendance at @DukeMBB pro day. Jayson Tatum goes down with some type of foot injury. Didn't look good

I see my Jacksonville Jaguar curse is leaking over into my Dukies. Just great.

  • Author
I see my Jacksonville Jaguar curse is leaking over into my Dukies. Just great.

 

Turns out that Jayson Tatum’s left foot injury is not as serious as first feared.

 

Tests revealed Wednesday that the prized Duke freshman suffered only a sprain during the program’s pro day the previous day. The injury will sideline Tatum for just two weeks, meaning the 6-foot-8 freshman will sit out both Duke’s exhibition games but could be healthy enough to play in the Blue Devils’ season opener against Marist on Nov. 11

 

Duke gets '''best possible news''' on Jayson Tatum'''s foot injury

You're comparing a team with HoFers to a Round of 32 flame-out... Just doesn't seem fair.

 

Snottradamus.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.