Denver 29 Cincinnati 17

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just awful performance. Lots of plays left on the field they didn't make. Probably the killer of many was the Green miss on 3rd down only down one score.

Lots of blame to go round. The Bengals are not very good right now. The offense has not been in sync all year. Long way to go but they had better get significantly better.

Offense is just completely stale right now. Has been all 3 games so far. I'm not sold on Zampeses play calling so far. He wanted so bad to establish the run and we did, the first half and then the Broncos made adjustments at the half and we failed to on offense. Defensively we didn't play bad honestly. Need to make the big plays when they are gifted to us. Denvers a good team and we need to get back on track Thursday against Miami.

Offensive line screwed Dalton on multiple occasions. Defensive backs got lost on multiple plays.

The last TD by Denver you see Iloka start to blitz, run into another player and then 3 Bengals just standing there watching the play unfold, COMPLETELY UNENGAGED!!!

Adam Jones was picked on early, then fumbles a punt return and then proceeds to give up a long TD play on defense.

Green dropped an easy first down pass, he and Dalton weren't all the way nsync today.

Just an ugly game all the way around. Bad.

Offense is just completely stale right now. Has been all 3 games so far. I'm not sold on Zampeses play calling so far. He wanted so bad to establish the run and we did, the first half and then the Broncos made adjustments at the half and we failed to on offense. Defensively we didn't play bad honestly. Need to make the big plays when they are gifted to us. Denvers a good team and we need to get back on track Thursday against Miami.

Agreed on the offense not being in sink. However in all fairness Hue Jacksons offenses with the Bengals struggled against the likes of the Steelers defenses and Broncos too and that was with having a better supporting cast to throw to.

Right now not having Eifert hurts and not having a number 2 that is reliable to get open and stretch the defense hurts. I know I was one of the few Marvin Jones supporters on here, and said it would hurt more than people realized because he was really dang good and so far he is off to a great start in Detroit.

Agreed on the offense not being in sink. However in all fairness Hue Jacksons offenses with the Bengals struggled against the likes of the Steelers defenses and Broncos too and that was with having a better supporting cast to throw to.

Right now not having Eifert hurts and not having a number 2 that is reliable to get open and stretch the defense hurts. I know I was one of the few Marvin Jones supporters on here, and said it would hurt more than people realized because he was really dang good and so far he is off to a great start in Detroit.

Completely agree. Not having Eifert is HUGE. I think Boyd can be Marvin Jones, but he just isn't quite at that level yet. Jones was a lot better than people realized.

Here is the Bengals problem. 2 years ago they were the 6th best rushing offense in the nfl and Hill did great. They did that because they did a lot of under center power running which allowed Hill to start off down hill running. However Dalton struggled that year and never got in a rhythm. Last year they were more of a spread team in the gun with 3 wrs. Dalton played great and was able to get in a rhythm but the running game wasn't as good.

So far this year the first 2 games we were mainly spread and passing game looked decent but running game sucked. Today we went back to more power running and the run game looked good and controlled the clock but Dalton never got in a rhythm.

They didn't do a good job of this with Hue and so far same with this OC. They need to find a good balance between the two.

Completely agree. Not having Eifert is HUGE. I think Boyd can be Marvin Jones, but he just isn't quite at that level yet. Jones was a lot better than people realized.

Agreed, he just didn't get as many chances to show it with Green, Eifert, and also Gio out of the backfield to throw to. That is the reason he left was to get to show how good he can be.