Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie @ CovCath Predictions

Featured Replies

I think Dixie may have had enough and come out ready to play. Cov Cath may squeek this one out but Dixie will be fired up.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dixie brings the band it might a close game, Cov. Cath seems to have trouble with noise.

If Dixie brings the band it might a close game, Cov. Cath seems to have trouble with noise.

OUCH!

Dixie band is not rude.

I think Dixie may have had enough and come out ready to play. Cov Cath may squeek this one out but Dixie will be fired up.

 

I'll say the outcome will be somewhere in the middle of the above and the "name the score" posts. Dixie is going to have trouble putting points on the board against this D. I'd be surprised to see 10 points scored against the first team D.

 

SO, can CCH score? I'll go 35-3.

I'll say the outcome will be somewhere in the middle of the above and the "name the score" posts. Dixie is going to have trouble putting points on the board against this D. I'd be surprised to see 10 points scored against the first team D.

 

SO, can CCH score? I'll go 35-3.

 

If im not mistaken that was the score of the game last year

Poor Tom Spritzky and the Dixie Raiders...errr Colonels..

 

CCH 45- 0

 

 

Looks like CCH Raiders ... ERRR Colonels ...! (Since they have about 20 or so on the roster ! ) They'll win BIG ! Take it easy on your former team mates !:D

A.)(DRH70's quote) I have talked to several defensive players for CovCath and they said that Dixie is [not] going to score on them.

 

B.) ( DD's quote) I think Dixie may have had enough and come out ready to play. Cov Cath may squeek this one out but Dixie will be fired up.

 

 

Now we will see which Dixie team shows up,or maybe they should have taken the band along.

 

34-17 Cov. Cath.

I like both teams, but Cov. Cath. will be way too much for Dixie to handle, especially after the Elder game.

56-10 CCH

 

Blesser throws for 5 TD's

56-10 CCH

 

Blesser throws for 5 TD's

Dixie 56 or CCH 10

I was told the winner is listed first.

Dixie 56 or CCH 10

I was told the winner is listed first.

 

 

I'm pretty sure he is picking a CovCath win.

 

 

 

I think this game will be closer than people think. Dixie has some rebounding to do and CovCath may be flat after a monster effort against Elder.

Whatever COVCATH wants. Running clock no later than 2 nd series 3rd qtr.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.