Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are These The Only 3 Albums?

Featured Replies

To set this thread up.........

 

Journey "Escape", Radio stations always play Don't Stop Believin, Stone In Love, Who's Crying Now, Still They Ride, & Open Arms, but the other 5 songs on the album you never hear on the radio..........so other than AC/DC "Back In Black", Boston "Boston", and Led Zeppelin "IV"....are there any other albums that have had EVERY song from said album played on the radio in regular rotations? I'm sure I'm leaving something off this list. :idunno:

 

 

Boston

"More Than a Feeling"

"Peace of Mind"

"Foreplay/Long Time"

"Rock & Roll Band"

"Smokin'"

"Hitch a Ride"

"Something About You"

"Let Me Take You Home Tonight"

 

Back In Black

"Hells Bells"

"Shoot to Thrill"

"What Do You Do for Money Honey"

"Given the Dog a Bone"

"Let Me Put My Love into You"

"Back in Black"

"You Shook Me All Night Long"

"Have a Drink on Me"

"Shake a Leg"

"Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

 

IV

"Black Dog"

"Rock and Roll"

"The Battle of Evermore"

"Stairway to Heaven"

"Misty Mountain Hop"

"Four Sticks"

"Going to California"

"When the Levee Breaks"

  • Replies 51
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pearl Jam - Ten

 

"Once"

"Even Flow"

"Alive"

"Why Go"

"Black"

"Jeremy"

"Oceans"

"Porch"

"Garden"

"Deep"

"Release"

Pick any of Drake's last four projects. The man makes nothing but hits.

  • Author
Pick any of Drake's last four projects. The man makes nothing but hits.

 

Who in the hell is Drake?

Michael Jackson - Bad

 

Probably Thriller also, unless there is some random song I'm forgetting.

Probably Thriller also, unless there is some random song I'm forgetting.

 

I just looked it up. I don't remember hearing "The Lady in My Life" played on the radio.

I've heard every track of "Born To Run" and "Rumours" on the radio.

Pick any of Drake's last four projects. The man makes nothing but hits.

 

never heard of her.

Seems that I recall that the many of the songs on "Fleetwood Mac's - Rumours" got a ton of radio airplay.

 

Track Listing:

 

Second Hand News

Dreams

Never Going Back Again

Don't Stop

Go Your Own Way

Songbird

The Chain

You Make Loving Fun

I Don't Want to Know

Oh Daddy

Gold Dust Woman

Seems that I recall that the many of the songs on "Fleetwood Mac's - Rumours" got a ton of radio airplay.

 

Track Listing:

 

Second Hand News

Dreams

Never Going Back Again

Don't Stop

Go Your Own Way

Songbird

The Chain

You Make Loving Fun

I Don't Want to Know

Oh Daddy

Gold Dust Woman

 

Duh... Mack the Knife beat me to it...

 

Read much B-Ball? :banghead:

  • Author
Who in the hell is Drake?

 

Stop it.

 

...just like John Legend, had to look this cat up on Wikipedia, and still have ZERO idea who he is.

 

I'm 50 years old and if they weren't around in the 70's, 80's & early 90's they might as well be on the moon, cause I ain't listening to them.

...just like John Legend, had to look this cat up on Wikipedia, and still have ZERO idea who he is.

 

I'm 50 years old and if they weren't around in the 70's, 80's & early 90's they might as well be on the moon, cause I ain't listening to them.

 

And you kids stay the hell of his lawn while you're at it!

Too many to mention, but just about every Beatles song from every Beatles album.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.