Who Has The Most Wins At Seasons End?

Who Hast The Most Wins At Their Season's End?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Hast The Most Wins At Their Season's End?

• Kentucky Football
    • Cleveland Browns
    • Los Angeles Rams

The Rams are the worst NFL team I've ever watched. They have one receiver, one RB, no plan, no QB and no defense. Their punter is solid though.

Stack the box on the Rams and they don't win a game.

I disagree. The Rams may have played the worst game of any team you've ever seen, but I still think that team gets 6 maybe 7 wins.

The Rams are the worst NFL team I've ever watched. They have one receiver, one RB, no plan, no QB and no defense. Their punter is solid though.

Stack the box on the Rams and they don't win a game.

And the 2nd best defensive player in the NFL. Serious question though. How in the world does Jeff Fischer still have a job?

I disagree. The Rams may have played the worst game of any team you've ever seen, but I still think that team gets 6 maybe 7 wins.

Lots of over reaction after 1 game on the Rams. They aren't a good team by any means but I think they are definitely mediocre enough to win 6 games.

Me and you are thinking the same here. Shoot even a very talented team like the Bengals had a horrible game on prime time tv against the Browns 3 years ago when he had a qbr of 3.

The Rams won't make the playoffs, but they are better than people currently think.

The Rams are much closer to being a decent team than UK or the Browns. All they need is mildly competent QB play.

This is where I am. I think the knee-jerk to Monday night is over-whelming regarding the Rams. Now, I don't think they are a juggernaut, and their division is BRUTAL (as is the Browns), but their defense is solid, Gurley is good, and they are good enough to win several games. I don't have much faith in Jeff Fisher, but I think they win enough games to edge out Hue and the Browns and the BBN Bunch down in Lexington.

Fun thread idea.

This is where I am. I think the knee-jerk to Monday night is over-whelming regarding the Rams. Now, I don't think they are a juggernaut, and their division is BRUTAL (as is the Browns), but their defense is solid, Gurley is good, and they are good enough to win several games. I don't have much faith in Jeff Fisher, but I think they win enough games to edge out Hue and the Browns and the BBN Bunch down in Lexington.

Fun thread idea.

I get it's just one game, but the defense that showed up Monday night was anything but solid. They have two good players, and their schedule isn't cake...

Seattle - L

@TB - L

@Arizona - L

Bills - W?

@Detroit - L

Giants - L

Panthers - L

@Jets - L

Dolphins - W?

@ Saints - L

@ Patriots - L

Falcons - W?

@Seattle - L

49ers - W?

Cardinals - L

I see 4 possible wins at most. :idunno:

I get it's just one game, but the defense that showed up Monday night was anything but solid. They have two good players, and their schedule isn't cake...

Seattle - L

@TB - L

@Arizona - L

Bills - W?

@Detroit - L

Giants - L

Panthers - L

@Jets - L

Dolphins - W?

@ Saints - L

@ Patriots - L

Falcons - W?

@Seattle - L

49ers - W?

Cardinals - L

I see 4 possible wins at most. :idunno:

Predicting NFL games is not as easy as it is in college. The same Rams teams have played the Seahawks VERY tough the last 3 years and have even knocked them off a few times. The talent gap is not large enough to warrant putting a ceiling on any team in the NFL, except the Browns. The talent gap between the Browns and every other team is quite large.

I have some friends and family who are die-hard Browns fans. One of them posted a picture this week that I got a chuckle out of. (Couldn't find it right away this morning, but here's the gist of it.) It was a t-shirt with the Browns helmet on it, the text read...

Cleveland Browns

Putting the 0 and 16

in 2016

At least they still had some humor.