For UK to go to a Bowl.

jericho

Maybe if we put them in the Pioneer League. They should find a way to win a non-scholarship conference if they kept the players they have now.

So basically we are asking if they could beat Morehead State or Dayton. Haha I say they would lose to Dayton, but pull out a squeaker against MSU 9-7.

The sad part is the games ref listed I think the majority of us on here would have had the Cats winning those games plus beating Southern Miss. and maybe losing to Miss. St. to go 6-6 at least if not 7-5. But after watching the team play the first two weeks if they don't turn things around I'm seeing no more than 2 or 3 wins. That's sad!!

• 1 month later...
This might be your wackiest conspiracy theory yet, mountain ref.

Mountain Ref needs to get back to HARRP and Area 51. This one is too crazy even for me.

They'll be lucky to win 1 conference game and that is saying something because Vandy and SC are really bad.

No way they would make FCS playoffs.

Oh I predicted this.

• 5 weeks later...
This might be your wackiest conspiracy theory yet, mountain ref.

Mountain Ref needs to get back to HARRP and Area 51. This one is too crazy even for me.

For UK to go to a bowl game, they'll all have to buy tickets, just like everyone else.

They'll be lucky to win 1 conference game and that is saying something because Vandy and SC are really bad.

If 70 FBS schools become post-season ineligible, then UK might make a bowl.

The chances of UK going to a bowl is about as good as Matt Elam trying to lose 30 pounds in the off season so he can take more than two steps in a game before losing his breath.

Oh I predicted this.

Just still tooting my horn a little more.

I have to since I'm hardly ever right.

Good job me.