Who do you think wins this game?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah if this were a night game, the entire crowd would be belligerent. :lol2:

Have we ever played a big-time night game that wasn't on a Thursday or Friday where most everyone was rolling in after work? I honestly have no frame of reference for what that bowlful of drunken fools would sound like with a full day to pour it on ahead of a major game.

EDIT: about to answer my own question. That place was rowdy for the first-ever ACC league game against Miami on Labor Day two years ago.

Have we ever played a big-time night game that wasn't on a Thursday or Friday where most everyone was rolling in after work? I honestly have no frame of reference for what that bowlful of drunken fools would sound like with a full day to pour it on ahead of a major game.

EDIT: about to answer my own question. That place was rowdy for the first-ever ACC league game against Miami on Labor Day two years ago.

That's literally the only one, I'm pretty sure. We've never had a big time Saturday night game.

I feel like UL will win, but I don't view it as an upset like some are trying to make it out to be.

I would consider it a mild upset. They're rated lower, and while Louisville has looked phenomenal, it's not as if FSU has looked bad. I do not believe Louisville would be favored on a neutral field, which is enough for me to consider it a mild upset.

I would consider it a mild upset. They're rated lower, and while Louisville has looked phenomenal, it's not as if FSU has looked bad. I do not believe Louisville would be favored on a neutral field, which is enough for me to consider it a mild upset.

It would definitely be an upset. Nothing monumental, but an upset for sure.

Derwin James has torn cartilage (meniscus) in his knee, and may miss anywhere from 2-10 weeks. Needless to say, he's out of this one, which will be a pretty good boost for Louisville.

Wow, tough news for Florida State.

On the injury front…. did any of you see the twitter confusion earlier today…. A report was published saying UofL’s Lamar Jackson was questionable for Saturday’s game, due to a groin injury. A few minutes later they corrected the report to say it was Nebraska’s Lamar Jackson. Whew & yikes (altho I hope for a speedy recovery for the other L. Jackson)!

Wow, tough news for Florida State.

On the injury front…. did any of you see the twitter confusion earlier today…. A report was published saying UofL’s Lamar Jackson was questionable for Saturday’s game, due to a groin injury. A few minutes later they corrected the report to say it was Nebraska’s Lamar Jackson. Whew & yikes (altho I hope for a speedy recovery for the other L. Jackson)!

Lamar better have a Secret Service detail this week. :lol2:

Kenny Klein says Gameday will not be at the baseball stadium. Logistics too complicated. (This is across the train tracks or bridge from football stadium.)

Smokescreen. McDonnell wants to scrimmage during the football game. :)

However, why not put the overflow tailgate crowd into JPat, open up the concession stands and let 'em watch it on the big screen with the atmosphere just on the other side of the tracks? Heck, let 'em show it on the big screen at Churchill Downs considering it is the 2nd day of the Fall meet! (Free admission to Churchill Downs with a UL v. FSU game ticket. What an odd promotion. Can't imagine too much of a crossover crowd even though they are so geographically close.)

Well if you want to get technical a one point underdog is an upset.

Chad Kelly of Ole. Miss. ran the ball extremely effectively against Fla. St. Lamar Jackson is Chad Kelly on steroids. Radcliffe looks like a man on a mission too. I'm gonna take the Cards at home. They don't blow it like they did the Jameis Winston game a couple years ago.

Chad Kelly had 15 yards on 13 carries for the game. Ole Miss only had 67 yards rushing as team.