UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty torn on this game. I can't decide who I want to lose more. I want to root for FSU for my boy PP but would like to see UofL win for Duece, Getslow, and a few others on here. However most of the rest of the FSU and UofL fans I know make it really hard to root for either.

I'm pretty torn on this game. I can't decide who I want to lose more. I want to root for FSU for my boy PP but would like to see UofL win for Duece, Getslow, and a few others on here. However most of the rest of the FSU and UofL fans I know make it really hard to root for either.

There's a certain FSU fan on here that definitely tip the scales in UofL's favor IMO...:lol2:

I apologize in advance for this, but I saw this floating around on Twitter and it made me laugh....

Pretty cool to see an ESPN studio show on Louisville’s campus that’s not Outside the Lines

That hilarious, but to be fair to UL fans I have seen some pretty clever signs posted by ESPN on Twitter. I liked the Pulp Fiction themed one that said "Say overrated again".