Mayfield 46 McCracken County 41

backinblack2000

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Mayfield. Sorry to hear about Trajon Bright's injury and hope he's back to play soon. I never like hearing of any players getting injured, especially in their senior year. Based on the updates I saw earlier in the game, it sounded like it could have been worse for McCracken if Bright played more than he did.

The ONLY encouraging thing we can take away from this is coming back from a 25-0 deficit. But anyone who seen this game knows it wasn't as close as the scoreboard showed. McCracken defense was non existent against the pass....special teams was terrible.....penalties killed us.....but the bottom line is Mayfield is that good. No excuses they were definitely the better team tonight.

Yeah I mean obviously if Trajon plays the entire game things are different. But to be honest the passing game was so open they didn't really need him much, plus Tyler is a great backup.

A big part of MFs success in the passing game was MCs inability to consistently get pressure on the qb without bringing extra players. MFs o-line more than held their own against an amazing d-line.