Ohio police department shares photos of a heroin overdose

PurplePride92

I deal with these type of people everyday. It's sad, sad, sad.

It's always the innocent children that are traumatized in these situations.

It also irritates me to no end that these idiots can do a few simple things and CPS will recommend that their children be returned to them. A few weeks to a couple of months later, same people, same situation, same children traumatized.

I could go on forever. The people that will be horrified by these pictures aren't the ones that need to be.

Not sure what your issue is with CPS but they can only go by the regs the state dictates. Never mind they are way over worked and under paid. Probably the worse paid government workers as compared to what they have to do.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what your issue is with CPS but they can only go by the regs the state dictates. Never mind they are way over worked and under paid. Probably the worse paid government workers as compared to what they have to do.

Agreed they are overworked.

My problem is with the way the ones I deal with operate. Making home visits the day of court when they have had 60 since the last court date to make one. Not speaking to the people that have temporary custody of the children to find out how the kids are doing, relying solely on the parents that have had them removed for information.

I could go on and on.

I know not all workers are like this. I have met more that just do enough to get the job done and less that really care.

I agree that they work within the laws they have to follow. The Kentucky legislature has made some very bad laws, IMHO, governing the ways children are handled in situations.

Agreed they are overworked.

My problem is with the way the ones I deal with operate. Making home visits the day of court when they have had 60 since the last court date to make one. Not speaking to the people that have temporary custody of the children to find out how the kids are doing, relying solely on the parents that have had them removed for information.

I could go on and on.

I know not all workers are like this. I have met more that just do enough to get the job done and less that really care.

I agree that they work within the laws they have to follow. The Kentucky legislature has made some very bad laws, IMHO, governing the ways children are handled in situations.

I've lived with it for 18 years and yes while there are bad ones, and believe some aren't worth shooting, the majority are really good and do the job right. Now my experience is limited to the Henderson area so maybe the workers around her are just too notch.