Ohio police department shares photos of a heroin overdose

PurplePride92

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this really have the impact they intend?

It did impact me. I feel so sorry for the kid. God woman, you have a beautiful little kids. Get off the stuff. i know its easier said than done but if you care anything for your kid at all, suffer till your detoxed for good.

The kid should be sent to a good home to a couple who cant have kids.

I deal with these type of people everyday. It's sad, sad, sad.

It's always the innocent children that are traumatized in these situations.

It also irritates me to no end that these idiots can do a few simple things and CPS will recommend that their children be returned to them. A few weeks to a couple of months later, same people, same situation, same children traumatized.

I could go on forever. The people that will be horrified by these pictures aren't the ones that need to be.

These people are pathetic.

Who would be offended by the photos? People in denial?

It never ceases to amaze me the situations that innocent kids are forced to go back to.... And I just see it from the educational perspective.

I wish schools had the freedom to publicize incidents like this and educate the general public (who is clueless to these injustices for the most part).

So much should be done to this ignorant fool parents... It makes my blood boil.

That's rough. Feel so bad for that child.

50 years old with a 4 year old? Yikes...

Wonder if the 4-yr old has any physical issues because of the mother's and father's apparent addiction? I see one day the kid dies strapped in the car while these two addicts OD only to be revived with Narcan. Do we think that will shock them to get clean?

Wonder if the 4-yr old has any physical issues because of the mother's and father's apparent addiction? I see one day the kid dies strapped in the car while these two addicts OD only to be revived with Narcan. Do we think that will shock them to get clean?

And how often should folks like this be revived?

As was mentioned, this goes on way more often than many think.

It's time we start getting these people real help, not only the people who use, but to help their families, such as this kid.

Around here about a year ago someone hit a utility pole, if I recall he ODed. Less than a week later he was killed along with 3 people in another vehicle when he crossed the yellow line and into oncoming traffic, just a few hundred yards away from his accident a few days before.

I didn't have time to read it, but I saw a last week that people who produced a new deadlier form used the Cincinnati area as a test market?

Also, what is being done to the big pharma's that have a big part of the start of this in the mid to late 90's?