Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 27 Holmes 26

Featured Replies

Final

 

 

 

 

Thanks whoever fixed that. Long night. ;)

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the upset of the night as far as I'm concerned.

 

By the way, the AD from Holmes made it very clear at halftime that he isn't excited to be going into a district with Highlands and CovCath (when asked to list the district opponents he omitted Dixie). He said that if he knew people were playing up they may have considered moving up themselves. Not sure that was the best approach, but I appreciate his honesty. I'm sure Coach Trosper, who grew up down the street from me in Florence, would have appreciated a bit more confidence.

Holmes shot themshelves in the foot with penalties but, congrats to Holy Cross they played a good game.

Holmes shot themshelves in the foot with penalties but, congrats to Holy Cross they played a good game.

I agree. That was as sloppy and uncontrolled a team as I've seen in a while -- I was very disappointed. It was the first Holmes game I've watched in a few years, and I was shocked at the sloppiness of their execution.

 

Holmes clearly has some unbelievable game-breakers. So many game changers, I can't believe they let this game slip away.

Sounds like a different team showed up tonight than the one I saw last week.

Sounds like a different team showed up tonight than the one I saw last week.

They had at least 17 penalties -- and at least a couple of them were personal fouls for losing their cool. Countless offisdes, illegal motions / formations, and holdings. Just sloppy.

They were able to overcome those dumb type penalties last week but as we all know those things come back and bite you right in the tail before long.

Congrats to the HC Indians. I taped it so I'm not even through the first qtr yet.

 

BTW, that field looked really nice.

They had at least 17 penalties -- and at least a couple of them were personal fouls for losing their cool. Countless offisdes, illegal motions / formations, and holdings. Just sloppy.

 

Sounds like the problem on the basketball team, are the same on the football team....Great players, dumb penalties......

Raise high our banner show us our manner colors red and black if we are losing in a battle we will fight right back, ;

Dawgs led 20-0 midway through second quarter and then IMPLODED. had TD called back that would have increased the lead to 26-0 . Then just went downhill from there. No way, they should have lost that game gave up an easy TD pass from about 50 yds with less than minute left in half 2 holmes defenders watch as the ball went over their heads to the Indian receiver. Giving a lot of momentum to HC going into the locker room. All told Holmes had 2 big TDs called back one being a 90 yd return. the other about a 40 yd pass. In addition they had what would have been the game winning 2 point conversion called back. Holmes missed 3 2 pt conversion attempts. DOn't get me wrong the Dawgs blew this game , HOWEVER the officiating was very questionable. Holmes 21 HC 5 ?

2-0 vs 4a

 

Another opportunity next week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.