Reds @ Cardinals (8/8 - 8/10)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cardinals were absolutely embarassing(coaching and managing-wise) when they were in Cincinnati last. I mean 3 guys thrown out at home trying to score from third on a ground ball with a pulled in infield in the first 3 innings of one game and then Mathey lets the closer bat with the bases loaded either in the same game or another one. I think the Reds have had their number since late last year and sweep the Birds, as they continue their downhill spiral like the Giants.

I think HammerTime hit the nail on the head with Bryan Pryce trying to do all he can to assure this team of another high draft pick. Brings his closer in with a 4 run lead and then with the bases loaded and up 4-3 he brings in the straight ball pitcher Ohlendorf. Does anybody throw more fast balls than the Red's bullpen? Do they have anybody but Iglesias that can throw a breaking ball in that bullpen?:idunno:

Why on God's green earth is Ohlendork even on this team? That dude is as bad as bad can be. Reds better find out a way to get Lorenzen and Iglesias on different schedules and send some of these old washed up ironing boards out to pasture.

Good thing Iglesias pitched in the 7-0 game the other day.