What's on your plate for today?

newarkcatholicfan

73rd birthday today. Plan is to shoot my age at Willows and hopefully have no holes left. Got to play way over my head. If norm repeats I should be about 2 holes short. But, strange things could happen. Got a new Taylormade Spyder X putter as a gift from my son. Retiring my old Ping Day after 42 years of loyal service. Can't decide if this is a divorce or funeral. Mixed emotions as I have wanted to kill her over the years, but at other times applaud her for her miraculous and loyal service. Just wonder how long I will feel like I am cheating on her?

73rd birthday today. Plan is to shoot my age at Willows and hopefully have no holes left. Got to play way over my head. If norm repeats I should be about 2 holes short. But, strange things could happen. Got a new Taylormade Spyder X putter as a gift from my son. Retiring my old Ping Day after 42 years of loyal service. Can't decide if this is a divorce or funeral. Mixed emotions as I have wanted to kill her over the years, but at other times applaud her for her miraculous and loyal service. Just wonder how long I will feel like I am cheating on her?

Didn't see this. Hope #73 was a good one. Did you shoot your age?

Visits to cemeteries and placing flowers and flags.

This Memorial Day weekend, don't forget why you're able to enjoy that cookout.

memorial day.jpg

Also, the National Moment of Remembrance, established by Congress, asks Americans, wherever they are at 3 p.m. local time on Memorial Day, to pause in an act of national unity for a duration of one minute. The time 3 p.m. was chosen because it is the time when most Americans are enjoying their freedoms on the national holiday. The Moment does not replace traditional Memorial Day events; rather, it is an act of national unity in which all Americans, alone or with family and friends, honor those who died in service to the United States.